Official Home Game Pics Thread! (23 Viewers)

After cleaning up :)

6CA0F7F1-202E-4463-BA34-F3A4D7BD312C.jpeg

Managed to take it down!! 5 knockouts along the way....name gets added to the Iron Donkey trophy:

View attachment 289340

Awesome. That's the dream, building up enough of a game to allow for an annual poker league. We are a small, irregular group here... gotta start somewhere though! Nice work taking down the title!

When they said "Yes, we have some very nice tables to play poker on", you might have wanted to clarify. :)
absolutly. I offered them to bring one of my four different table tops, but they told me: „not needed, our table is perfect“

the first question they had to me: „you don’t have 2, 10, 20, 50 denomination chips?“
the next question: „What is card for?“ pointing on my cutcard.

Turned out they are really beginners but very open for learning new stuff. After an hours I got everyone on my page. Overall I enjoyed the evening.

absolutly. I offered them to bring one of my four different table tops, but they told me: „not needed, our table is perfect“

the first question they had to me: „you don’t have 2, 10, 20, 50 denomination chips?“
the next question: „What is card for?“ pointing on my cutcard.

Turned out they are really beginners but very open for learning new stuff. After an hours I got everyone on my page. Overall I enjoyed the evening.

Have to start somewhere. Hopefully your developing a regular crew!

Monthly tourney @Kyle ‘s. PCF members @One Eyed Dollar @Pesto628 also in the house! PCF represented again, with myself and @One Eyed Dollar battling head-up. I turned Broadway, to seal the win! LeCoves in play! I only managed one pic of my final stack.
Thanks @Kyle ! Always a good time at your place!
9C4D957B-5F32-4D0C-BA8B-46A7845695C1.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom