Official Home Game Pics Thread! (61 Viewers)

Second hand of pineapple... royal over quads. This is @Donvito ’s game.

Tough start but managed to claw my way back into the black by 3:30am and on my 3rd barrel:
View attachment 291985
In $150, out $250
Great looking chips!

Saw someone do the same thing Friday. 3 $40 buy ins and in the last hour doubled up against the big winner (at that point) of the night back to back and she left with $320!

I assume then you just cast it to a TV?

I'm extremely happy with my current program from PokerDiY, but it runs on Microsoft Silverlight, which is no longer supported. Microsoft products that lose MS support eventually die, killing everything dependent on it. I like to keep looking down the road so I'm not left scrambling when the inevitable happens.

I'm extremely happy with my current program from PokerDiY, but it runs on Microsoft Silverlight, which is no longer supported. Microsoft products that lose MS support eventually die, killing everything dependent on it. I like to keep looking down the road so I'm not left scrambling when the inevitable happens.

I'm in the same situation. Casting works, as would any relatively recent Android TV box (I would think). I'm also trying out the Bluestacks Android player for Windows to run the app.

Yea i mirror my amazon firestick to my tablet that way wherever im sitting i dont need to be by the TV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom