Official Home Game Pics Thread! (31 Viewers)

5D89361E-AD4F-47EC-A5AA-85B18B28012E.jpeg

Last night was our 5th Annual Hall of Fame Inductee game.

Meal: Fire Roasted Chicken with sides of stuffing, potatoes, salad, krab dip, veggie tray, avocado dip, and a charcuterie plate (not in picture, as it arrived later).

Desserts: a peanut/chocolate concoction and cookies

@Ben was inducted to our Hall of Fame, introduced by his daughter; Ben told a great story of how he met our group.

All five of our Hall of Famer's were on hand. Left to right: Ellen (2017), @Poker Zombie (2016), @Ben (2019), me (2015), and Melissa (2018).

About 3/4 through the Tournament, I had 5 of my chip, 6 of Melissa's chip, 1 of Ellen's chip, and 3 of Mike's chip. Earlier I'd had a Ben, but they'd been colored up by this point.

Overall, great night! I need a nap. :)

Last edited:
In for $100, out for $200 and change. Was a fun game for sure (didn’t get a pic of the final stack)

View attachment 266017

I had a blast playing some new games to me including badugi, Dramaha, SOHE, and crazy pineapple. Also worked in stud, razz, Omaha and a fair share of HE. My stack was a lot less than this one due to some loose calls enticed by limit fun. I didn’t play to fold! Thanks for explaining these games to my crew. I give them a lot of credit for trying new stuff.

Gotta love breaking-in new chips
View attachment 265817

I’m glad you guys took pics. I just realized I took no pics last night.

Nick, you take a pic of Brian with the dogs on his lap? You gotta send that out to the text string.

Thanks for coming last night. Fun game. Gotta get it going again in a few.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom