Official Home Game Pics Thread! (41 Viewers)

triple stack tourney about to start.

20190316_175038.jpg

had a blast last night. @Azcat fed us very well. Our tourney table was a blast. I finished 10th out of 20. Still waiting to hear from going to make the championshipl table or not. I'm pretty sure I did.

After all is said and done I think I cleared around 100. The food, company, and drinks are amazing.

Thanks bud, and happy birthday!

had a blast last night. @Azcat fed us very well. Our tourney table was a blast. I finished 10th out of 20. Still waiting to hear from going to make the championshipl table or not. I'm pretty sure I did.

After all is said and done I think I cleared around 100. The food, company, and drinks are amazing.

Thanks bud, and happy birthday!
You made it. 7th over all I believe.

I love those chips. Such a classic looking tourney set.
Those are @Azcat's chips. They are awesome. I like the 5k dg peacock. It's a great set all around.

Thanks again @Azcat . Last night was awesome.

Those are @Azcat's chips. They are awesome. I like the 5k dg peacock. It's a great set all around.

Excellent. I figured I made it. I thought I would drop from 7th to 9th. Do you remember who took the 8th/9th spots?

It was a very fun night and Jason is the ultimate host. I think I forgot to give him money for that wonderful food. Congrats to player of the year Bryan come get that trophy whenever you want. It was nice having it for a year!

Rough start to last night's 50/50 game.. Lost my initial buy in the first hour. 2 more small rebuys put me in for $130, but managed to claw my way back for a win!
image.jpeg

Last hand of the night put me up to $326 after getting it all in with top two vs. bottom two!
image.jpeg

Unofficial, but I think correct.

View attachment 262442View attachment 262443View attachment 262444

Agreed, great time, @Azcat. Lunch, afternoon cash, tournament, dinner, post-tournament cash... Sorry it didn't work out for you in the chip department, but you are an A-plus host. Even served subs at midnight/1 a.m.

@Sprouty : way to go dude!!!

@Azcat : happy birthday, man. I wish I could have been there.

@WedgeRock : hand ranking cheatsheet ready for you Wednesday.

Congrats, @Sprouty, on the Luckbox Player of the Year award (and thanks again for the DJack GO chip).

@mike32 needed a 1st or 2nd in 20-man field to qualify for the Championship. The good news is he did it, with a second place finish. The bad news is that by jumping up, he knocked @Azcat out of the Championship. As the host... On his birthday...

Azcat did hit the Season Long Final Table Showdown. Every time you make a final table in Events 1-10, you get a card. Azcat earned five cards, and pulled quad-7's for the win by a mile. @ThePunk had what, 9 or 10 cards? His straight was no good.

Azcat, had a great time yesterday. Thanks for the invite. To say Azcat goes the extra mile is an understatement. Huge poster in the wall with current standings and a spot to fill in points for last night's tournament and add up totals (with a calculator velcroed to thebaheet). He even made his own tournamnet-specific water bottle labels. Be careful if you have him do any design work for you, tho. He likes to slip in subliminal cock pics into the background...

I feel like the biggest win of the night was @mike32 avoiding an Active Shooter scare on the campus where his son goes to school... Things were kinda tense for a bit.

Last edited:
Nice! $0.50/$1? ... also, did you do any kind of special cleaning/oiling to those Milanos? The $5's look REALLY good in these pictures.

Actually play 50c/50c - keeps it simple, casual and slightly lower stakes for the less serious players. 50-100 buy-in but usually 1400 on the table by the end so its not crazy stakes but is always great fun.

I did oil all 600 of my milanos using the oiling done right method and also showed my results in this post... https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/oiling-chips-done-right.14343/post-651123

I must say that they have held the colour well from the first oiling having used them 6 times in the last 3 months now. Super happy overall with my setup now.

Also i saw the spreadsheet above tracking results so thought I would share mine!

Yes, I know i am a weirdo who loves tracking stats, but I will say that i use this through the night and it makes sure all the money and payouts are exactly right so it is a hedge for any errors there! Also the players love seeing it also so that is good...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom