Official Home Game Pics Thread! (105 Viewers)

Also i saw the spreadsheet above tracking results so thought I would share mine!

Yes, I know i am a weirdo who loves tracking stats, but I will say that i use this through the night and it makes sure all the money and payouts are exactly right so it is a hedge for any errors there! Also the players love seeing it also so that is good...

View attachment 263026
Wow I have some guys that probably wouldn't come back if I showed them their tallies from over the years :D

Just got stacked by my 6 year old.

20190319_175333.jpg

Here's one from the other night. Im the 10/8. Back story here...my home game has a $5 per player high hand jackpot that continues on to the next game if no one gets 10s full of 9s or better. This jackpot built up for the last few months and finally with this hand I took about $105 in the jackpot plus the 1st place money for that night. Not a bad evening

20190317_215036.jpg

Here's one from the other night. Im the 10/8. Back story here...my home game has a $5 per player high hand jackpot that continues on to the next game if no one gets 10s full of 9s or better. This jackpot built up for the last few months and finally with this hand I took about $105 in the jackpot plus the 1st place money for that night. Not a bad evening

View attachment 264961

Very nice, but you need some plastic cards stat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom