Official Home Game Pics Thread! (78 Viewers)

Garage game means the wife doesn't get to complain about my gag gift from my coworker!

IMG_20181130_212005.jpg

Local brewery actually! They're in all the local bars out here, and one of the better ones in the area. They even got their six packs of cans in the Costcos out here. Valkyrie is their German style amber, perfect for this time of year!

Where are the hundos.
I should be swapped the quarters and a few bigger chips to get the hundo in play, but our 2 a.m. "one more round" kept repeatedly extending until 4 .m. So I didnt expect the unwieldy stack to stay on the table for that long.

I should be swapped the quarters and a few bigger chips to get the hundo in play, but our 2 a.m. "one more round" kept repeatedly extending until 4 .m. So I didnt expect the unwieldy stack to stay on the table for that long.

I can count on one hand the number of times we called last round and actually only played one round! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@poker chip widow 's winning stack in today's ASoP league tournament, including six collected bounties (the first of which was mine):

View attachment 223544

:wtf::eek::nailbite:
I didn't know you had these chips!

I also didn't get the invite we talked about when we met up, I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway, but can I do anything to get on the list again?

Using the Soapy’s again for a travel set.

Game is $1/2 with a $5 bring in. Also we play PLO if a black *ACE comes on the board.

First PLO hand was a $1200 pot, I had doubled suited Aces and made it $150 preflop after a blind raise to $35 and 4 callers. Of course they all call the $150 lol!

I shove the flop, one guy flopped top set and I missed my flush draw and over pair set draws, but I did win the side to just about break even on the hand.

4C22E0AE-309A-4732-939D-165B7A14A8F3.jpeg

Last edited:
Using the Soapy’s again for a travel set.

Game is $1/2 with a $5 bring in. Also we play PLO if a black is comes on the board.

First PLO hand was a $1200 pot, I had doubled suited Aces and made it $150 preflop after a blind raise to $35 and 4 callers. Of course they all call the $150 lol!

I shove the flop, one guy flopped top set and I missed my flush draw and over pair set draws, but I did win the side to just about break even on the hand.

View attachment 224264
PLO if all black flop? That's an interesting way to mix things up!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom