Official Home Game Pics Thread! (80 Viewers)

Early double up

A0065EB9-276D-4904-B912-3304450682E2.jpeg

During the heads up cash game (we eventually got to 5 handed dealer choice) we played PLO, but I was always the dealer and he he always got 5 cards. I was up early on as the positional advantage was huge. Had a cooler when we both flopped a straight but he rivered a back door flush.

Hand of the night was in dealers choice, NL 2-7 triple draw was called. On the first draw I made an 8-5-4-3-2 and bet it the whole way and got paid of. Pot was just over $200.

Bought these in 2012 from ASM when I knew nothing, and I mean nothing about chips. It is still a fantastic set, the colors work beautifully because I based them loosely on the WSOP. Fantastic investment that has served me well year after year after year.

22 player tourney tonight!

IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4418.JPG

So I've been playing cards for like 20 years and have never hit a straight flush. This guy hits one in his 2nd game (to win the tourney against his brother, who thought he was 100% full of shit lol)

20181209_181216.jpg

When did your kids learn to play? I have a three-year-old, so probably a little early still. :)

Started teaching them over the summer. They're 9 & 12, we've only played a few times so they're definitely still learning the basics. Though after this hand my younger one now thinks he can play with the big boys lol. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So I've been playing cards for like 20 years and have never hit a straight flush.

Wow! That’s pretty amazing. You don’t wan to know how many Royals I’ve hit in that same time frame. Patience Grasshopper. They will come.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom