Official Home Game Pics Thread! (36 Viewers)

The big stack was not mine :(

giphy.gif

Phone was dead so no pics during the game, but here's half way through the clean up. Opening game in the new house and lost a little over 3 buyins. Could've been a winner after 3rd buy in when my bottom set got in against top two, but counterfeited boat on the river got me good.

Looking forward to hosting more now that I finally have a dedicated room. Have a great idea for a custom cloth! Just waiting for funds to recover from the home improvement expenses.

Attachments

• IMG_20181007_121659_01.jpg
    IMG_20181007_121659_01.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 221
It took 10 years, but the Zombie Poker Club dealt it's first Royal this weekend. Not my hand, nor my table, but at least someone took a photo.

sweet............Throw in some silly games and Royal Flushes become the norm lol.........well, maybe not the norm, but definitely more frequently.

sweet............Throw in some silly games and Royal Flushes become the norm lol.........well, maybe not the norm, but definitely more frequently.
I got them to play Crazy Pineapple once... once.

I mentioned Omaha, and you would have thought that I had suggested serving tofu instead of prime rib. :eek:

On the plus side, I still think that good old Texas Holdem is the best game out there for low-variance bankrolls.

That was the same thing I was wondering. Even if it was O8, he was set-hunting at best.

The only ways I can imagine this playing out, make me want to get an invite to the next game. :bigbucks:

That was the same thing I was wondering. Even if it was O8, he was set-hunting at best.

The only ways I can imagine this playing out, make me want to get an invite to the next game. :bigbucks:

@Rhodeman77 posted the action in his other thread - it checked down until the river, then everybody started shoveling chips.

I did say ALL the money went in on the river lol. I had the quads and having the Q in my hand as well felt I wouldn’t get any action, maybe a call from a flush draw at best. Figured give them some chance to make a hand.

Now if I had 77 on the flop I would have bet $50 to protect from exactly this type of run out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom