Official Home Game Pics Thread! (98 Viewers)

Last night marked the one year anniversary of hosting our monthly game. We had 15 players last night.
20181013_183623.jpg

I was able to get my CPS semi-customs labeled and get them in play. Not oiled yet, I'll take care of that before next month. T5000 starting stack. Thanks again to @Lars, @p5woody and @Gear for helping me get these together, the guys loved them.
20181013_183717.jpg

This was a celebration night, and one of our regulars works for Miller Coors, so he sponsored 4 cases of beer, all pounders.
20181013_183937.jpg
20181013_183956.jpg

Yes i need to defrost that freezer. I set the full bar out to class it up a bit.
20181013_183919.jpg

The highlight of the night for me was during one of the breaks, after we were coloring up chips. I was trying to get them going, but the guys told me to hold on a second. They got this made and gave it to me as thanks for hosting. I love doing it, its a hobby for me, but for them to get this made, it really means a lot to me.
20181014_122629.jpg

Its the top of a barrel that you hang on the wall and the Basement Club is pulled straight off of my cash chips that @Gear helped me put together. What a great night!

Tuesday league game playing an Antes only tournament. 31 players, T5k with an RSVP bonus and on time bonus of T500 each.

2018-10-16 20.30.21.jpg

Table change
2018-10-16 21.06.19.jpg

I liked the table change!
2018-10-16 22.56.24.jpg

Ended up coming in 2nd. I was the big stack most of the night but lost 2 big hands when 3 handed and couldn't work my way back.

I just absolutely love the felts you have designed for yourself there. I'm not a fan of the seat numbers, but I know exactly why you have them on there in your situation. Love to see those felts though!

Last night marked the one year anniversary of hosting our monthly game. We had 15 players last night.
View attachment 207422
I was able to get my CPS semi-customs labeled and get them in play. Not oiled yet, I'll take care of that before next month. T5000 starting stack. Thanks again to @Lars, @p5woody and @Gear for helping me get these together, the guys loved them.
View attachment 207421

This was a celebration night, and one of our regulars works for Miller Coors, so he sponsored 4 cases of beer, all pounders.
View attachment 207419View attachment 207418

Yes i need to defrost that freezer. I set the full bar out to class it up a bit.
View attachment 207420

The highlight of the night for me was during one of the breaks, after we were coloring up chips. I was trying to get them going, but the guys told me to hold on a second. They got this made and gave it to me as thanks for hosting. I love doing it, its a hobby for me, but for them to get this made, it really means a lot to me.
View attachment 207417

Its the top of a barrel that you hang on the wall and the Basement Club is pulled straight off of my cash chips that @Gear helped me put together. What a great night!

@longflop Love your round-ish oval 8-seater! Dimensions?

I also took note of the 8 seat table (purple felt) and would love to know dimensions as well. It looks like the perfect size table for my space

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom