*Official* Empress Star PRON (1 Viewer)

Can somebody please give me the cliffnotes story behind these chips? They look absolutely incredible, might be the nicest quarter I've ever seen!

Can somebody please give me the cliffnotes story behind these chips? They look absolutely incredible, might be the nicest quarter I've ever seen!

Cliffs:

They were created and purchased by brave but malevolent chip trolls living in a middle east coast sewer system, with the intention of destroying society as we know it. Fortunately, one of our great leaders and a number of his loyal followers from the great northeast came to the rescue, preventing any further future abuses and Making Allchipping Great Again.

"And feed them on your dreams
The one they pick's, the one you'll know by.
Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you will cry,
So just look at them and sigh...."

I guess Aurora. I like the base and spot colors of that set beyond measure, but they are all awesome. You're right. Tough choice.

@Ronoh: Beautiful, but somebody has *way* too much time on his hands! :eek:
Nah, I just have a problem.

Figured I should do a primary tower... 4 barrel spiral on top of a 7 barrel spiral on top of a 12 barrel spiral. Couldn't decide how to cap it (cards could have been cool but makes it highly unstable), once I settled on the 4 barrel I added the foundation for a bridge in case Tower 2 happened.

It did.

no chips were harmed in the making of these towers

Tower 1

IMG_3834.JPG

IMG_3839.JPG

IMG_3848.JPG

IMG_3856.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3872.JPG
    IMG_3872.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_3889.JPG
    IMG_3889.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_3893.JPG
    IMG_3893.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 250
HMFG...you will now go by the the name ArChItEcT sAn

Indulge me...how many ES quarters in that build ?

Yep. You officially have a metric shite tonne of those! Fooking Speck-tac-u-lar!

I need to post mine here as well. I missed out on the 500k and 1M chips when they hit the classifieds, they look good

IMG_E7791.JPG

Forgot to include the version 2 T100 chip, but here's the full sample set

IMG_7789.JPG

This is my current set, mostly built for 6-max SNG games. I could certainly host a bigger tournament as the breakdown has flexibility but I prolly never will

IMG_E7727.JPG

My set of Empress Star secondaries at it's peak. I ended up paring down to a smaller set, and the extras were supposed to turn into cash. Instead, they turned into a low stakes set of Aurora Star cash chips (this chipping thing is a vicious cycle lol)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom