*Official* Empress Star PRON (2 Viewers)

I know I’m in the minority, but the tri-moon spot pattern does absolutely nothing for me. I know I know...

I do love both tournament sets though

OTOH, there are those of us imagining a Cleveland HS snapper, AS 1, ES 5 (tourneyj:, ES 20, ES 25 minty THC tri-moon relabel project.

I’ll never get the chips, but I can have the fantasy...

OTOH, there are those of us imagining a Cleveland HS snapper, AS 1, ES 5 (tourneyj:, ES 20, ES 25 minty THC tri-moon relabel project.

I’ll never get the chips, but I can have the fantasy...

That’s a great idea! Really really good!

2018-01-27 19.10.52.jpg

2018-01-27 19.10.15.jpg

Post your Empress Star pRon in this thread. Cash sets and tournament sets are both welcome!
***Please limit any posts in this thread to images YOU personally have taken***

View attachment 149383

View attachment 149381

View attachment 149380

View attachment 149431
View attachment 149367

View attachment 149370

View attachment 149368

View attachment 149369

Did the 818 tournament set come with different color options for the 100? There are two listed in the picture below and can't tell if the blue spots are different or I am just imaging that.

20180127_165114-jpg.149381

Did the 818 tournament set come with different color options for the 100? There are two listed in the picture below and can't tell if the blue spots are different or I am just imaging that.
Replacements were ordered for the originals, as some felt they didn't have adequate contrast with the base gray. Some sets have v1, some have v2, and probably a few contain both versions.

This may be my favorite Paulson cash set of all time. Simply perfect.

Kudos to whoever did the design on those!

Yeah. Ugly chips from Illinois are a lot more exotic and interesting than the story behind these chips. o_O
I think I’d rather the leaded, shaped (ugly) inlayed chips from Illinois, but I’ll bite - what’s the story behind these chips?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom