*Official* Aurora Star PRON (3 Viewers)

Cool! That’s a good idea, I should make an introduction post. I’m actually from Canada, just currently living in Austin cuz I go to school here. HOOK EM!!

@Prime37 runs a monthly friendly cash game in Port Moody that @RoyalBluff and I go to quite regularly. If you're back home for a visit sometime, let us know and maybe you can meet some of the poker-playing locals.

There are so many users to hit up for chipping and poker my friend

@grantc54 - runs game out in Langley, big summer event in August that's absolutely worth checking out if you are home by chance.
@Mesnik44 - fellow chipper and host. I literally just joined his league yesterday!
@Lemonzest - I play in his game in Chilliwack.
@T_Chan - the great local table builder and fabulous game host. Most of us all play there and have little mini meets!

Then there is @Gear , he needs no introduction once you've checked out enough customs around here.

Other great local chippers I know of are @realcdn @LotsOfChips @Frank @LinkyBabe @Bradley @RoyalBluff @allforcharity, some have played in my own home game, I run monthly NLHE Tournaments. Hoping to add a cash game as well. If you are ever home and give any of us a heads up, you'll find more than enough action!
That sounds awesome!!! Thanks for being so welcoming, means a lot!

@Prime37 runs a monthly friendly cash game in Port Moody that @RoyalBluff and I go to quite regularly. If you're back home for a visit sometime, let us know and maybe you can meet some of the poker-playing locals.
Thanks so much for letting me know!! Hopefully I’ll get a chance when I’m back there at some point.

E0122DA3-B72E-4277-B671-82761D715880.jpeg

If anyone has a couple spare AS yellow $20s laying around they ain’t using I’d love to purchase!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom