*Official* Aurora Star PRON (2 Viewers)

Still need one more rack to get it where I want. Easing my group into higher stakes, snappers may become $5 later down the road. Had regrets selling my previous set of these, safe to say these aren't going anywhere for a long time

Attachments

• 20190829_153202.jpg
    20190829_153202.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 262
I'm delighted, proud, and simply over the moon with my little slice of boat chips. At last. pure THC goodness. I just unboxed this minute...

More future pr0n will be from "in-play" at my next home poker tournament.

Got the samples...fell in love with every aspect of this set. Then I got a few barrels worth, to shuffle and see if I really wanted them. Verdict is in because I've taken the boat plunge...

@Frank thanks for this piece of beauty!

IMG_20190911_193615.jpg
IMG_20190911_193605.jpg
IMG_20190911_193556.jpg

I'm delighted, proud, and simply over the moon with my little slice of boat chips. At last. pure THC goodness. I just unboxed this minute...

Got the samples...fell in love with every aspect of this set. Then I got a few barrels worth, to shuffle and see if I really wanted them. Verdict is in because I've taken the boat plunge...

View attachment 336827View attachment 336828View attachment 336832

Congratulations. This set is a keeper.

Sick! Such an awesome set. Congrats man.

I think your pictures are better than any I ever posted. They look particularly great on an actual poker table!

I went back and forth on selling them for a while but I am happy to see someone else will enjoy them. I particularly like the T1ks-T25ks together, probably one of the best sets to use as a T500 base tourney set IMO. I was going to add at least a barrel of T5k and T25k to allow for 6/12/12/9 T300k stacks for 10 players but decided not to. It still works fine for T200k.

Glad they were kept together, though it's not like I was going to split them :)

Golly these chips are beautiful.

I got a small set 1 week ago. Finally had a chance to sit down today...to play around and cop a feel of these babies...back off @WedgeRock ...im on topic here... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So in anticipation of my next home Tournament game next week, I decided to take some photos of starting stacks. Did I mention, these chips are pure awesomeness.

I love the feel, sound and colors! I love how each chip is so distinct. I can't wait to run my rebuy tourney to get the T5000 in play. I took some snaps anyways...because they are so sick...they may even need their own thread...haha!

Special thanks to @sheikh617 for the cool "rebuy/reload" jetons. Also thanks to @Quicksilver-75 also for providing the art. I love these chips and it will be their maiden felting.:tup: Steve, I have many trinkets from you that grace my poker game and many thanks man!

Now the pr0n :
IMG_20190918_203302.jpg
IMG_20190918_203217.jpg
15688643427082451697390688714457.jpg
IMG_20190918_204316.jpg

Golly these chips are beautiful.

I got a small set 1 week ago. Finally had a chance to sit down today...to play around and cop a feel of these babies...back off @WedgeRock ...im on topic here... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So in anticipation of my next home Tournament game next week, I decided to take some photos of starting stacks. Did I mention, these chips are pure awesomeness.

I love the feel, sound and colors! I love how each chip is so distinct. I can't wait to run my rebuy tourney to get the T5000 in play. I took some snaps anyways...because they are so sick...they may even need their own thread...haha!

Special thanks to @sheikh617 for the cool "rebuy/reload" jetons. Also thanks to @Quicksilver-75 also for providing the art. I love these chips and it will be their maiden felting.:tup: Steve, I have many trinkets from you that grace my poker game and many thanks man!

Now the pr0n :
View attachment 340603View attachment 340604View attachment 340605View attachment 340609
Lucky players! Those are amazing chips. I need to get a nice Paulson tourney set.

Lucky players! Those are amazing chips. I need to get a nice Paulson tourney set.

I want to just keep them on the shelf and not use them maybe...they are so minty...

I simply can't resist the temptation to play them. I'll be hosting good guys, few of them are PCFers, so it's all good. They will get the respect they surely deserve.

I want to just keep them on the shelf and not use them maybe...they are so minty...

I simply can't resist the temptation to play them. I'll be hosting good guys, few of them are PCFers, so it's all good. They will get the respect they surely deserve.
And they will feel so much better in three-four games...... nothing like it on the planet. Just do it.

I just can't help myself when I'm a little bored and kiddo is gone to bed... I've been wanting to do a little shoot with my stars...loving these results...the T25, T5K especially, and the T25K just pop...need to run a T100 base Deepstack and get these beauties in play. They just sat on the shelf for my first felting...
IMG_20191004_201315.jpg
IMG_20191004_201227.jpg
IMG_20191004_201141.jpg
IMG_20191004_191645.jpg

Which very cool and wonderful AS cash set owner wants to possibly sell this guy some fracs!? Looking for one rack, they will be in a tender loving home where they will see solid felt use!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom