Office monitor(s) recommendation (1 Viewer)

IaHawk

Straight
Tourney Director
Reaction score
I've been working from home full time since May and have put off my monitor search until now. My current setup is a MacBook Pro and a 24inch monitor. I'd like to upgrade to two 27-32 inch monitors. Budget wise, I'm approved for $500 spend but can go over, I just need to cover the rest. Let me know your thoughts on what I provided below and feel free to recommend something else. I also plan to get a 2 monitor arm so that way I have the flexibility to move them around and have one vertical if I'd like.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0787XMLZQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I usually try to buy Samsung, but Viewsonic is good too.

Most of my knowledge is for gaming screens because I game at home. I have a Nvidia video card, so always get something that support G-Sync... I have an Acer 27" that is a few years old. Luckily it died a few months before the warranty ran out, so got it replaced. Not sure I'd by Acer again. I also have a 24" at home. No room for a second 27".

I have a Dell 34" curved at work. No real complaints. I do like the curved. Don't think the curved works well with a dual screen though. I have the 34" and also a 27". At my previous job I had a curved 32" + 2 X 24" on each side. I liked that setup as well.

I figure get as large as you can and have space for.

I've been working from home full time since May and have put off my monitor search until now. My current setup is a MacBook Pro and a 24inch monitor. I'd like to upgrade to two 27-32 inch monitors. Budget wise, I'm approved for $500 spend but can go over, I just need to cover the rest. Let me know your thoughts on what I provided below and feel free to recommend something else. I also plan to get a 2 monitor arm so that way I have the flexibility to move them around and have one vertical if I'd like.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0787XMLZQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
For work monitors these will do just fine. I don't know what you do, but if not graphics and/or gaming I'd buy these and not give it a second thought.

My only advice is make sure you know what connections you need for your docking station.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom