Cash Game NYC home game (1 Viewer)

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I host a regular 1/2 NL cash game in NYC and am wondering if anyone from the forum would be interested in joining sometime? I've meet some great people through PCF and would like to continue that tradition! Next game will be tomorrow (Tuesday, Feb 11) at 7 p.m. in midtown Manhattan. If you're interested, DM me and I'll share some more details with you.

Thanks!

Hey man, I’m not in the nyc area, so I won’t be playing with you anytime soon. But I would like to have some advice on starting your own home games.

I would be interested
I host a regular 1/2 NL cash game in NYC and am wondering if anyone from the forum would be interested in joining sometime? I've meet some great people through PCF and would like to continue that tradition! Next game will be tomorrow (Tuesday, Feb 11) at 7 p.m. in midtown Manhattan. If you're interested, DM me and I'll share some more details with you.

Thanks!
I'm in the NYC area and would be interested - as long as it's a pretty chill game. I also try hosting games when I can, but it's tough to get enough people together at times. Ideally, I would like to play or get weekly/semi-monthly games going consistently.

We play every week or every other week. Lately we haven’t had games bc of the corona virus, I guess. Nobody wants to share chip germs apparently lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom