Cash Game NYC home game

rjdev7

Flush
Reaction score
I host a regular 1/2 NL cash game in NYC and am wondering if anyone from the forum would be interested in joining sometime? I've meet some great people through PCF and would like to continue that tradition! Next game will be tomorrow (Tuesday, Feb 11) at 7 p.m. in midtown Manhattan. If you're interested, DM me and I'll share some more details with you.

Thanks!

Grantheant

Reaction score
Hey man, I’m not in the nyc area, so I won’t be playing with you anytime soon. But I would like to have some advice on starting your own home games.

juankay20

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be interested
I host a regular 1/2 NL cash game in NYC and am wondering if anyone from the forum would be interested in joining sometime? I've meet some great people through PCF and would like to continue that tradition! Next game will be tomorrow (Tuesday, Feb 11) at 7 p.m. in midtown Manhattan. If you're interested, DM me and I'll share some more details with you.

Thanks!
I'm in the NYC area and would be interested - as long as it's a pretty chill game. I also try hosting games when I can, but it's tough to get enough people together at times. Ideally, I would like to play or get weekly/semi-monthly games going consistently.

rjdev7

Flush
Reaction score
We play every week or every other week. Lately we haven’t had games bc of the corona virus, I guess. Nobody wants to share chip germs apparently lol.

Top Bottom