Notes from The Music Shack (1 Viewer)

Ha! Awesome - vinyl button & tape cutcards - love it!
This set up is one of the best equipped according to it's theme! (y) :thumbsup:

The cut cards look somewhat glossy, is there a special coating added or just the kind of surface a fancy 4C-UV-Printing process produces?

@Ray-Col Thank you.
These are thin aluminum with a FULL color printed sticker (like vinyl) adhered to it.. I am going to do a wright up for these..

So I decided to add USB charging ports to my table.. Thanks to @T_Chan

I put 5 around the table with 2 ports each so that 10 players can charge at 1 time (his will never happen) but it is there..

CHP_1.jpg

CHP_3.jpg

CHP_2.jpg

I will be hosting game this Friday night, we will start with a$40 buy-in, T10K stack Tourney, 1st level will be (O8) Omaha 8 or better, 2nd round will be 8 or better 7 Card stud, and we will alternate every blind level (15 min levels).

We will end the tournament at 9pm or when 4 players are left (what ever comes first), The person with the most chips gets 1st place, next largest gets 2nd, and so on.
This will be with the PCF tourney set, whoo hoo, thanks @Tommy ..

Then .25/.50 cash game, $40-100 buy-in with The Music Shack chips...
Should be a fun night, Ill post pics and let you know what the players think.

I will be hosting game this Friday night, we will start with a$40 buy-in, T10K stack Tourney, 1st level will be (O8) Omaha 8 or better, 2nd round will be 8 or better 7 Card stud, and we will alternate every blind level (15 min levels).

We will end the tournament at 9pm or when 4 players are left (what ever comes first), The person with the most chips gets 1st place, next largest gets 2nd, and so on.
This will be with the PCF tourney set, whoo hoo, thanks @Tommy ..

Then .25/.50 cash game, $40-100 buy-in with The Music Shack chips...
Should be a fun night, Ill post pics and let you know what the players think.

Damn, that sounds like a fantastic tourney and cash game combo. May you get 3 suited wheel cards in Stud8!

After not hosting for 2 months now, I will be hosting at The Music Shack January 4th (FINALLY).

I am going to get these buttons on the table:
3" Dealer Buttons:
tms_button_mic_hs_1-jpeg.229865

BY THE WAY, I wouldn't mind two people contacting me for a acrylic custom button for me to make (at a discount from what I will sell them for down the road)...PM me if interested....
Also, click the links in my signature to see some art work i have done..

SO,
I have been thinking of adding to m chip set, commemorative chips $1 and $5's.
My games have ran two table almost all night for the last few months, so I need more 1,s and 5's.

Also, I have been thinking of giving my players a 3 year member chip (this would be 44mm chip), I think i have my edge spots picked and colors....

Let me know what you think

SO,
My games have ran two table almost all night for the last few months, so I need more 1,s and 5's.

Also, I have been thinking of giving my players a 3 year member chip (this would be 44mm chip), I think i have my edge spots picked and colors....

Let me know what you think.
View attachment 278111

View attachment 278112
Pics don't work for me.

SO,

Let me know what you think

View attachment 278190

View attachment 278191

Hmm, I think I prefer your original $1s and $5s. Maybe keep the spots the same and just change the inlays?

Pretty sure I'd prefer not to mix spots within a denom either... but these aren't my customs :)

I'm actually a fan of the tri moons in your new mockup but part of that might be recency bias. Either way nothing will make the Music Shack anything less than stellar.

After not hosting for 2 months now, I will be hosting at The Music Shack January 4th (FINALLY).

I am going to get these buttons on the table:
3" Dealer Buttons:
tms_button_mic_hs_1-jpeg.229865

BY THE WAY, I wouldn't mind two people contacting me for a acrylic custom button for me to make (at a discount from what I will sell them for down the road)...PM me if interested....
Also, click the links in my signature to see some art work i have done..

Were there other buttons made?
It would be cool to see them.

I had a game on 7/26/2019
with @Shaggy @Ean and @Donvito and others that are NOT on here.... We are using @desjgn Bridge Jumbo, my favorite cards at the moment..

Got a couple of plaques on the table... That thing on the hundo is my new Card protector, aluminum 45 record insert, I plugged the center with brass to give a little more weight..

TMS_Fri_game1.jpg

TMS_Fri_game2.jpg

I had a game on 7/26/2019
with @Shaggy @Ean and @Donvito and others that are NOT on here.... We are using @desjgn Bridge Jumbo, my favorite cards at the moment..

Got a couple of plaques on the table... That thing on the hundo is my new Card protector, aluminum 45 record insert, I plugged the center with brass to give a little more weight..

View attachment 317614

View attachment 317620
Those chips…….are AWESOME!!! Unfortunately I gave most of mine away that night

I cant wait fir these...... They should be here September or October, we shall see...

I did by new racks from Dennis at Key West. I was using china racks that are OK but a little wabaly getting 3 high. I will move ALL my chips over to the new racks tonight and then the new chips when they arrive....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom