Best Button Ever 3rd group buy intrest (1 Viewer)

chipjoker

Flush
Reaction score
I will just put this right here...

I have had a few people ask for a dealer button, I did not buy enough apparently, sooo....

Put your interest in this thread for 1 or more buttons...
I believe they are $4 each and I can ship up to 3 in a padded envelope for $2 (CONUS).. I will ship INT. shipping is on buyer.

Button TMS.jpg

Last edited:
Reserved.

1. Nuhockey - 2
2. 72o - 1
3. dimperdoo - 3
4. GIANTDustySquid - 3
5. pltrgyst - 2
6. Payback - 2
7. colter ripton - 1
8. namsupak - 2
9. TheBigTater - 2
10. nitzilla - 3
11. grantc54 - 2
12. Mathieu - 2 (CAD)
13. BigChief - 2
14. Justin Olson - 2
15. Frank - 2
16. JFCJ - 1
17. Potsie1 - 1
18. FlushBlack - 2 (AUS)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure minimum shipping in a padded envelope is now $3 - you might want to check with USPS to verify.

Great button by the way - I already have one :)

amazing... do people eat these things... or did they just miss them on the first go-around? I think you already met the minimums.

I will just put this right here...

I have had a few people as for a dealer button, I did not buy enough apparently, sooo....

Do you just ask them to move in front of a new dealer after the current hand? How reinforced is your table? Do you employ small people or infants so you can still deal around them? I have so many questions.

Anyone from Europe wants to buy so we can split costs, if seller wants to ship to EU?

Is @Nuhockey the one who started this re-order? He hasn't responded yet? Is he gonna miss out again?

@Shaggy Hi yes I PM'd @chipjoker last week and asked if he had one he would be willing to sell. The first go around I wasn't even aware the PCF existed.

Thanks for Alerting me and Thanks to Shawn for starting a group buy for this,

Do you just ask them to move in front of a new dealer after the current hand? How reinforced is your table? Do you employ small people or infants so you can still deal around them? I have so many questions.

I fixed it... LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom