For Sale Northern California - Gassers Sub $15 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mine neither anymore.

All 3 times I found chairs, it was Craigslist and searched “restaurant chairs”.

The first time I found it they were just a bit too far but had about 50.
The second time I found it the guy knew "they are the best chairs, the best" and I had to pony up like $40 a chair because I desperately wanted something - but he had 100s of chairs and still does.
The third time it just said 30 for $300 on their post, but then they ended up actually having like 90. Call your local hauler, and bam your garage is full.
I might have to look into this actually, thanks for the heads up

I might have to look into this actually, thanks for the heads up
I've spent maybe a total of a couple hours looking for chairs. Well worth it.

If I had my own truck, I probably could've grabbed these myself and then done $20 a piece and made $1450 minus gas off of this one alone.

Would've made about $2k off the Sacramento one. I don't know about Arkansas, but lots of chairs and chippers in CA.

I've spent maybe a total of a couple hours looking for chairs. Well worth it.

If I had my own truck, I probably could've grabbed these myself and then done $20 a piece and made $1450 minus gas off of this one alone.

Would've made about $2k off the Sacramento one. I don't know about Arkansas, but lots of chairs and chippers in CA.
Plenty of failed restaurants here LOL

I have an interest in 10 if they are still available, will pick up at meetup if I am the chosen one

Wanna crate 8-10 and ship to Canada?
Lol I’ve done as much as I’m gonna do with these, other than cleaning my own.

For remaining locals, probably shut it down after the next person. Just to make sure we don’t run out and can ensure everyone listed gets their number, just in case we have a tear or bad condition chair.

Alright screw it. I'll take 10 as well if there are any left.

My only question is will they fit in my car. Can I get them at the meetup?

@BarrieJ3 20
@megarises 16
@kmccormick100 8
@JWJ 10
@quintooo 6
@JoeyMack 10
@ovo 10
@MrRossKeys 10

I believe that's it folks. Just tagging you here to let you know it appears to be all set.

We hit 90 right on the head, so if there's any chairs with scratches or issues, I can just pull from my 20.

I believe everyone is picking up at the meetup (except @JWJ), but if not just shoot me a message. I'm happy to help how I can and can assist in driving chairs out or storing them here for awhile.

Congrats to all who got in and lucky on this community minded effort by @BarrieJ3. !
7hxlkx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom