For Sale Northern California - Gassers Sub $15 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
Gassers Available in Brentwood, CA (at my house).

I'm not quite sure exactly how many chairs I have, looks to be almost 100.

Chairs were $500 and pickup $650. My overall cost looks to be just over $12 per chair to my door.

Chairs appear to be in great but dirty condition. No tears or rips in any chair, just dust and soy sauce. Gray.

Please let me know if you have interest in a set and how many, so that I can start setting these aside and plan on getting them out of my garage.

RUNNING INTEREST LIST
@BarrieJ3 20
@megarises 16
@kmccormick100 8
@JWJ 10
@quintooo 6
@JoeyMack 10
@ovo 10
@MrRossKeys 10

I believe that's it folks. We hit 90 right on the head, so if there's any chairs with scratches or issues, I can just pull from my 20. I believe everyone is picking up at the meetup.

image-jpg.1117294

image-jpg.1117300

Last edited:
Definitely interested in 10 depending on how long you are willing to keep them. I live about 2-3 hours away and I will probably be making a trip that way soon.

Definitely interested in 10 depending on how long you are willing to keep them. I live about 2-3 hours away and I will probably be making a trip that way soon.
No worries, I can always hide a stack or two towards the back of the garage for a later pickup.

No more space in my garage thanks.
Yeah mine neither anymore.

Damn Barrie, that's a lot of chairs. How'd you go about scoring that?
All 3 times I found chairs, it was Craigslist and searched “restaurant chairs”.

The first time I found it they were just a bit too far but had about 50.
The second time I found it the guy knew "they are the best chairs, the best" and I had to pony up like $40 a chair because I desperately wanted something - but he had 100s of chairs and still does.
The third time it just said 30 for $300 on their post, but then they ended up actually having like 90. Call your local hauler, and bam your garage is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom