No Fooling - ABC Clearance Sale! (3 Viewers)

Thinking about using one of those giant chips as a high hand plaque.................
I agree, I was also thinking it might make a cool trophy for a poker club. just not sure how to glam it up with lettering, I dont think a label would make it look special enough. Thou the picture posted by @nitzilla is pretty effin awesome.

Last edited:
Trying to think of a use for those giant chips... Maybe like an annual league champion trophy, that gets placed in a display? ... I'm sure someone will come up with something cool.

Trying to think of a use for those giant chips... Maybe like an annual league champion trophy, that gets placed in a display? ... I'm sure someone will come up with something cool.
pizza stone
garden sundial
bird bath
go kart wheels
track meet discus

the list is endless

Actually, I could totally see these as starting player markers (ridiculous of course) while playing board games.

E71E2E2B-57A5-4ED4-B1E0-D457CE58EC82.jpeg

19C470B1-CD92-4375-86D3-36C544ACDF95.jpeg
A nice poker set your giant cards?

China Clay - Greek Key Mold READ BEFORE ORDERING

Buy at your own risk. To me, these chips are brittle - I can break them easily. Not as brittle as the China clay solids we had before, but definitely not a strong chip that will last forever. I don't even know how these will do in shipping. They are chalky. Some colors are faded from the original colors.

5 cents per chip plus shipping. I see the following colors in the cases of chips: Blue, Green, Black, Brown, Purple, White, Grey. There are orange, but all of the ones I see are extremely faded and I wouldn't recommend getting them if you want an orange chip.

This is the last chance on these - After 4/9 they are being disposed of. NO REFUNDS - THEY MAY ARRIVE DAMAGED. YOU MAY NOT LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE BRITTLE. IF THESE CONCERN YOU, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER.

As you can tell, I don't like these chips. To me, they belong in the garbage - but I know not everyone will agree with this. If you want some of these, PM to order with your color/quantity breakdown, email address, and shipping zip code.

IMG_2273.jpg

Last edited:
These look like a set of chips that I bought from Palm Imports a while back on chiptalk. I think I bought orange and purple solids which were okay, but man they gave off a strong industrial smell when stored. Almost like used tires lol. I want to say I even remember voting for this mold. Mine eventually ended up in the trash hahaha. Thank god they were cheap.

These look like a set of chips that I bought from Palm Imports a while back on chiptalk. I think I bought orange and purple solids which were okay, but man they gave off a strong industrial smell when stored. Almost like used tires lol. I want to say I even remember voting for this mold. Mine eventually ended up in the trash hahaha. Thank god they were cheap.
These are the chips from Palm's inventory! I don't notice the smell, but then again I don't have a strong sense of smell so who knows.

Who wants to save some of these Chipco Unicorn chips from their impending doom? You have about 24 hours to tell me you want some. Here are the colors I know we have. Might be some others, but I'm not going to search now. $40 for 500 of these, US Shipping included. Will only sell in batches of 500.

DM with your email address and desired quantities/colors to order.

Keep an eye on this thread tomorrow. There may be some one day only offers, and then the items are gone forever.

IMG_2352.jpg

Who wants to save some of these Chipco Unicorn chips from their impending doom? You have about 24 hours to tell me you want some. Here are the colors I know we have. Might be some others, but I'm not going to search now. $40 for 500 of these, US Shipping included. Will only sell in batches of 500.

Keep an eye on this thread tomorrow. There may be some one day only offers, and then the items are gone forever.

View attachment 673607
Gene do you know if these can take a label?

View attachment 673607
Do most of these have rounded edges? I'm trying to figure out if they would match my other unicorn chips which have sharp edges. The greens look sharp in the photo, but the rest look pretty rounded.

Do most of these have rounded edges? I'm trying to figure out if they would match my other unicorn chips which have sharp edges. The greens look sharp in the photo, but the rest look pretty rounded.
I did notice that these greens had sharper edges than the rest seemed to have. I don’t think most of them have the sharp edges.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom