Reaction score
20170526_093126.jpg
20170526_094941.jpg
IMG-20170526-WA0018.jpeg
IMG-20170526-WA0016.jpeg
IMG-20170526-WA0014.jpeg
IMG-20170526-WA0010.jpeg
IMG-20170526-WA0012.jpeg

Thanks Paulo, that really means a lot coming from the master!

Far from it my friend...

I always wanted a ¼ pie set with the 'scallop' shaped inlay and a vintage design... Boom! You got it first man...

Not kidding you, one of the nicest custom designs ever for me... I'm drooling here...

You might think I would be biased in my opinions, but despite how much I can't stand Bill I have to say these are my favorite customs in a good long while.

Design is the perfect complement to the mold and even the edgespots feel somehow aesthetically appropriate to the Buddhist inlay.

Another in the very, very small list of other people's customs I'd buy for myself if given the opportunity.

Incredible chips!! Love the shaped inlays, they work so well with the 1/4 pie to show off more of the base clay/edge spot combo than a standard inlay.

Very impressed!

Oh I like these a lot. A lot.
I don't buy samples, so I never even thought about jumping on the mystery sample train.
But if there's extra samples available, I'd REALLY like a set.
Nice damn chips!!

25 light green/dg arc yellow
100 charcoal/dg pink
500 purple/ bright white
1000 orange/dg yellow
5000 light blue/ light chocolate

The 500 is easily my favorite. The entire set works very well together. Can't wait to get my hands on a set.

The more you guys post these new sets the more of a frenzy it puts me in to get my new set!!!!

One more comment. They look fucking fantastic in stacks !!!!!

Oh I like these a lot. A lot.
I don't buy samples, so I never even thought about jumping on the mystery sample train.
But if there's extra samples available, I'd REALLY like a set.
Nice damn chips!!

I'll have to see if I have extras, but I think I probably do. I'll let you know next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom