Nine Dragons Chips GroupBuy - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these compare (weight, feel, etc) to the PCF tourney chips?

Very similar. The GOCC has a slightly sharper edge IMO.

pcf-nine-dragon-chips.jpg

Ok...it's not just me. That's what I thought when I compared the PCF tourney chips to my Yaks and other Chipcos. I'm really looking forward to getting my LD samples now!

so any sample sets still available? and I'd love one of those dealer buttons. If these are as good as they look I might just have found my next cash set.

Got them! Thanks Tommy....they came out great! Love the colors!!

so any sample sets still available? and I'd love one of those dealer buttons. If these are as good as they look I might just have found my next cash set.

Yes, but waiting for the replacement T1000s to come in before anymore orders get shipped.

ARRIVED!

Leaving first comments to Woody.

Got them! Thanks Tommy....they came out great! Love the colors!!

Received mine today. Thanks Tommy they look great.

Cool. Post some splash! :) Keep an eye out for your replacement T1000s from GOCC in the next week or so too.

got my samples today - love them! the graphics look really sharp and the color is printed perfectly and smoothly right up to the edge. great testament to Game On quality!

I got the buttons today, and they look great! Congrats to the designers and group buy people on a great design!

Package arrived today! Many thanks! Very, very nice chips... I was expecting CHIPCO quality and these are of same quality perhaps better.
The package was packed to be sent to space and back, super safe padding.

Nine Dragons Turbo Tourney Set starting stacks.

1/5/4/1 of T500/1000/5000/25000

T50,500 for 100 bb stacks, or 5/4/1 for T50,000 for 50 bb.

(I'll do more/better pics when I have the corrected T1000 chips.)

20150528_112241.jpg
20150528_112215.jpg
20150528_112153.jpg

Update from Erica. They are working on the replacement chips now. I'll let you know when they ship.

Edit:
I just been told that they will be shipping today.

Tracking says chips will be here tomorrow. Will send orders out on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom