Nine Dragons Chips GroupBuy - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all paid up - can't wait to shuffle these :)

thanks for all the time and effort spent toward this project, everyone.

Paid! Thanks to the organizers and congrats on a great design!!!

I just paid for mine, I know the first question from my wife is going be how did a free set of chips end up costing $85 dollars. I need to start preparing my defense

Paid. Great work on these. Look forward to checking them out. I got an extra sample set to splash the pot or do a giveaway at home game. ;)

Thanks all. First post updated with everyone who has paid so far. If you paid and are not marked as paid, please PM me. Thx!

Paid, thanks guys.

I meant to add a dealer button or two but haven't been on in a while. I know this is closed now, but if you guys are getting extra dealer buttons with the order I wouldn't mind adding a couple of those if possible.

I just paid for mine, I know the first question from my wife is going be how did a free set of chips end up costing $85 dollars. I need to start preparing my defense

Tell her you got paid to do a commemorative chip for me to pay for it.

Do we have a rough ETA on these?

I'm trying to figure which of my upcoming games they might be available for...

I had a short-handed cash game night recently, and we voted to run a bunch of Turbos, instead - we had a blast! Now I'm dying for these to come in.

Just sent Erica an email requesting ETA.

Got a response this morning. She said late next week at the earliest.

I sent Erica an email asking for a shipping status update. I'll post back when I get a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom