Nine Dragons Chips GroupBuy - CLOSED (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a couple thoughts after playing with my sample set for a few days. First had the idea for a rebuy chip with a phenix "rebirth" I'm no artist but I think it could fit the theme of the set. Second thought was make a 100$ plaque for the cash set maybe? the hundo that is there doesn't match, the cash chips have a dollar sign... OCD thing ...

But as to the chips themselves... love them! the texture is great and they feel good shuffling. The art is amazing.

anyone have ideas for a bounty or show 'em chip that fits the basic theme?

Have full sets been completed yet and in play? These really caught my eye and I am very interested though a set of 500-600 would set me back a bit in Canada.

Sets have been completed and GOCC ceramics play really well. I use mine for turbos.

A couple of us have pooled to expand our sets or to buy a small set, see this thread: http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/nine-dragons-group-buy-open-until-sept-10.7382/

If you order from the factory on your own, there's a 250 chip minimum, and they're very unlikely to produce any particular denomination in a quantity under 50. (They produce these on demand.) Hence the group buy.

Question about the Nine Dragons base colors...

Are they from the GOCC palette, or are they custom colors?

If the former, which colors do they use?

gameon-jpg.40482

If the former, which colors do they use?

gameon-jpg.40482
Paging @p5woody

I know the pink base chip is the same custom pink as my .50 in the Paymaster set (cause I stole it.) I think most of the chips are standard colors though.

I started with Custom colors, however some of them might have been changed to their colors for final print after reviewing mockups, don't remember exactly. I had to change computers and I know I lost some of my notes and email from GOCC. I should be able to give you the final color codes if you need them.

I started with Custom colors, however some of them might have been changed to their colors for final print after reviewing mockups, don't remember exactly. I had to change computers and I know I lost some of my notes and email from GOCC. I should be able to give you the final color codes if you need them.

Thanks, man!

Interested in the
  • 25c
  • 50c
  • $5
  • $25
...if that's cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom