Nine Dragons Chips GroupBuy - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take 5 full sample sets and 1 DB.

Thanks!
nitzilla

Looking like it might be tough to meet the minimums. Put me in for a sample set including dealer button.

I'll take 5 full sample sets and 1 DB.

Thanks!
nitzilla

Looking like it might be tough to meet the minimums. Put me in for a sample set including dealer button.

Both added. I know some are waiting for the prototype pics. I was supposed to have them today but it looks like next week now. Woody's chips haven't been added yet either. If we get close, I would think they could make an exception. The GB was GOCC's idea too. I was just asked to run it.

Really waiting on prototype pics.

Any chance some denoms could be made oversized?

Mike

Really waiting on prototype pics.

Any chance some denoms could be made oversized?

Mike

Probably not now. Pricing, artwork, requirements would all need to be changed/updated.

Bumping the thread in case anybody missed dealer buttons were added. Still waiting on prototypes before I submit my final numbers.

I emailed Erica about them last night. Waiting for a response.

Please add 2 dealer buttons to my 2 sample sets.

Still waiting on prototypes to decide on rack for HU set.

Club Courage East needs chips. Pending prototype evaluation:
1,030 chips

50¢ x 145
$1 x 265
$5 x 505
$25 x 65
$100 x 45
$500 x 5
Dealer button x 2

I sent a second email this afternoon. Should I ask for a 1/2 cent late fee off for each day past last Friday? LOL ;)

Heard back from Erica. She said they are in process of printing and testing now so there should be pics soon.

IMAG3781.jpgIMAG3782.jpgIMAG3785.jpg

I'm not sure if this will be the final. The background seems tinted to match the chip base color. I emailed Erica about it.

The order and payment collection deadline dates are now TBA until we can get a complete sample set that matches the mockups. No one is committed at this point.

Edges look really great. Really going to have to figure if I want to order more than just a HU set of these...hmmm.

Hey everyone, thank you so much for your patience! We are working hard to get you images and I promise there will be additional one to what Tommy has posted! Chips are flying off the presses and we are currently knee deep in chips but I have not forgotten about you! At the end of the day we want to give you the best chip possible, so if it takes a little longer to get them that way, in our eyes it's worth it!

I'm adjusting my order, please - sorry about the changing. I'd like:

Member5c25c50c$1$5$20DBT25T100T500T1000T5000T25000Total
Mental Nomad2222222222522212106

Too dark. Background needs to be a lot lighter, and the green/gold/red colors all need to be brighter.

Too dark. Background needs to be a lot lighter, and the green/gold/red colors all need to be brighter.
Agree! based on picture

The grays are lighter in person as well as the colors being brighter.
based on this, then I think we are good to go!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Maybe we could get the prototype shipped to Tommy for review before they are mass produced.

My main concern is seeing all the chips together. I recall a past example where the purple and black chips were too similar, making the set somewhat unplayable.

Mike

My main concern is seeing all the chips together. I recall a past example where the purple and black chips were too similar, making the set somewhat unplayable.

Mike

I requested a full prototype sample set. She said it will take a bit longer than a week to get so I will let you all know when I get them.

1,030 chips

50¢ x 145
$1 x 265
$5 x 505
$25 x 65
$100 x 45
$500 x 5
Dealer button x 2

We don't seem to have any $25, $100, and $500 denominations. :eek:

I'm adjusting my order, please - sorry about the changing. I'd like:

Member5c25c50c$1$5$20DBT25T100T500T1000T5000T25000Total
Mental Nomad2222222222522212106

FP updated.

1,030 chips

50¢ x 145
$1 x 265
$5 x 505
$25 x 65
$100 x 45
$500 x 5
Dealer button x 2
Unfortunately these need to be withdrawn. It's been replaced by pursuing full custom ceramics with a J5 design.

I'm still on board with the HU set of 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom