New user, have lots of Paulson Classics, need help (1 Viewer)

Gstrub

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First post, great site! So I am just finding out from reading threads here that my set of about 800 Paulson classics is no longer made, and I’m seeing prices at 30x per chip what I paid.

What is going on here?

I just don’t get the prices...are these that rare? I got the set of 800 for about $1/chip so that’s what I was hoping to spend on 100x $1s...

Please advise,
G

Last edited by a moderator:
First, welcome! Second, I don’t know where you saw these chips for $30 per chip. If on eBay, just because someone listed it for that much does not mean any sane person will buy it for that much. On here, those have been selling between $2/$3 per chip. Take a look at the classifieds and look for past sales as well as current sales.

Last edited:
When i bought my original Paulson Pharaohs they were $1.32/chip. I see them now go for $2 to $2.50 in really good condition

Great, yes it was on eBay. 1 chip for $30, ha!

I’ll be looking to either swap or buy some $1s...hoping I can find someone with 100 or so of them.

I looked on Apache but they don’t have any...I am guessing no retailers have any left.

Great, yes it was on eBay. 1 chip for $30, ha!

I’ll be looking to either swap or buy some $1s...hoping I can find someone with 100 or so of them.

I looked on Apache but they don’t have any...I am guessing no retailers have any left.
eBay they go for $3-7/chip (crazy I know). If you're a buyer though best bet is looking here in the classifieds or putting up a WTB (Want to Buy) or Trade ad. GL!

As alternatives, what do you guys think the best white chip would be to mix in? I have only seen pics of the CPC rounders chip which looks nice, and the Paulson Horseshoe Ohio also would be ok I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
As alternatives, what do you guys think the best white chip would be to mix in? I have only seen pics of the CPC rounders chip which looks nice, and the Paulson Horseshoe Ohio also would be ok I think.

I’d definitely try the classifieds here, classics 1s shouldn’t be terribly hard to come by. Unfortunately there isn’t really anything else that is a fantastic match with these due to the mould and spot pattern.

Thanks everyone!

Do you know if the 10 post minimum for getting to post in classified is 10 new threads or just 10 posts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom