Cancelled JACK Cincinnati White Label Tourney Set x 4: FMK sale #1 $950/set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E7DAD310-E906-4CF2-BF55-037AD5F18E5F.gif

Hey man, good luck with the sale, if I hadn't just placed my first custom order I'd be all over this, good looking set

I honestly don’t understand that these are not gone at this price.
The breakdown is a dream breakdown with all those pinks.
For those who missed the original sale this set had only 30 pink and they are near impossible to find.
All the hours spent looking for extra pink 500s at hefty price has been done for you.
And the Orange chips only came in the high denom sets. They are hard to find as well.
These are amazing chips with amazing colors at an amazing price!
At a little over $2 a chips you are missing out.

I honestly don’t understand that these are not gone at this price.
The breakdown is a dream breakdown with all those pinks.
For those who missed the original sale this set had only 30 pink and they are near impossible to find.
All the hours spent looking for extra pink 500s at hefty price has been done for you.
And the Orange chips only came in the high denom sets. They are hard to find as well.
These are amazing chips with amazing colors at an amazing price!
At a little over $2 a chips you are missing out.
^ this

Best grab and go deal on PCF atm

Can't really disagree with either of the last two posts. Some of us haven't mastered the art of convincing the wife that this is a good purchase or hiding the purchase yet. I've had my eye on these and am mulling over the options available vs. my needs/wants. This usually means someone will swoop in soon before I stop waffling about my decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom