SOLD 3D3P Matsui rack inserts x 22 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjaminotaur

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
F5B6841A-CD5A-4D51-A527-B6DA120BF3DE.jpeg

For your consideration are 22 brand new, never used Matsui rack insert sets from 3D3P to cradle your 39mm chips snugly in their racks. Colors include:

Red x 1
Pink x 2
Orange x 2
Yellow x 4
Green x 4
Blue x 3
Purple x 1
Black x 4
White x 1
B6946513-3C7C-49E5-B6F3-239FA2DAF7EE.jpeg

Sale is for inserts only, no racks included or available. These will only work in Matsui racks.

$125 shipped in a MFRB to the CONUS. International shipping available at buyers cost with a credit. No splits at this time. This is a dibs sale, so dibs it up below and then message for payment details

As always, please let me know if you have any questions!

Been asked and thought about it.
Justin racks are so much better tho.
yeah..there was a huge demand for these spacers when everyone was using apache/matsui racks...the spacers were specific to each rack since they were slightly different. But since those justin racks came out, i've changed pretty much all my racks to Justins. The only reason i need spacers now is Ceramics don't fit into justin racks.

But what I really need that you could probably make and people would buy is:

I need something between 43mm rack and 39mm rack that lets me stack them. Right now the justin racks stack perfectly if they're all the same size, but the different size racks do not stack on each other. If you made a thin sheet that would lock 43mm with 39 mm, i'd buy it.

yeah..there was a huge demand for these spacers when everyone was using apache/matsui racks...the spacers were specific to each rack since they were slightly different. But since those justin racks came out, i've changed pretty much all my racks to Justins. The only reason i need spacers now is Ceramics don't fit into justin racks.

But what I really need that you could probably make and people would buy is:

I need something between 43mm rack and 39mm rack that lets me stack them. Right now the justin racks stack perfectly if they're all the same size, but the different size racks do not stack on each other. If you made a thin sheet that would lock 43mm with 39 mm, i'd buy it.
I want that too :) Just not as bad as what I've been working on. They will be coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom