• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine New Sonny’s (1 Viewer)

Sounds like they don’t have a big fan base I like the colors but not willing to invest.

I really like the New Sonny's and I have a sentimental attachment to the set. At one point I had a decent sized set back in the day, but had it stolen.

However, I still love the $5 and $25. I am using them both in different mixed sets. I wouldn't mind adding the $5's, but I have 160 of the $25's so I am good with those (they are crazy rare though). I've never even made an offer to this guy though because I have no use for the $1's and really don't like the $2's and $3's and don't want to put the effort into selling those.

I really like the New Sonny's and I have a sentimental attachment to the set. At one point I had a decent sized set back in the day, but had it stolen.

However, I still love the $5 and $25. I am using them both in different mixed sets. I wouldn't mind adding the $5's, but I have 160 of the $25's so I am good with those (they are crazy rare though). I've never even made an offer to this guy though because I have no use for the $1's and really don't like the $2's and $3's and don't want to put the effort into selling those.
I agree $5’s look nice! I’d be interested but don’t need $2s and $3s

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom