• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine GEMACO new (1 Viewer)

Not a fan, but I remember people asking for these....

I read the description and the A-6 of spades is defective in the gold deck(but they hardly ever notice)!
Buyer beware!!!

I can’t tell because you can’t see the Ace of Spades, but based on the jokers, these may be Gemaco 5 star, which is a completely different product than Gemaco Superflex.
I highly recommend Gemaco Superflex, but Gemaco 5 star cards belong in the trash can.

Hi guys I liked the different Gemacos I already had and decided I’d try these. I did get the red and gold deck. There is nothing off about the seller. He is pretty straight in his text that he wrote and I believe has full disclosure in his ad. It’s not like he is trying to be tricky and scam anyone. He responded the same day within a few hours of my mail. I got the cards today and both of my desks seemed good. The card on the left is supposed to be one of the bad cards and the one on the right is one of the “normal cards”. The issue I believe is not on the faces, but supposed to be on the backs. I looked at the six spade cards that are supposed to be off and didn’t see anything. Maybe if you used the lady Phil Ivey partnered with at the Borgata maybe she could find the Edge Spot issues.

I made the guy an offer and he accepted. I then followed up with a mail on eBay and he included the Gold Deck. That is key if you don’t request it you’d only get the red deck.

E5C4B3E8-24D3-4625-9D54-7CF44E2A8A6C.jpeg

Just one more note if I Saw this thread first I probably wouldn’t of gotten these cards, but thankfully my transaction went well.

The seller seemed like a nice guy. Very responsive and got into detail about helping me find the actual defect which like he said is not noticeable unless you really hold those cards up at a specific angle. Great cards imo. Use the offer option if you choose to go with them.

I wasn't implying that the seller was a bad guy in my post a while back above. But I could never put a deck in play that had a known to me defect in it even if it was hard to see. I would not want to waste my money buying cards that I would not use, so I was putting that warning out to others.

PS look at the dots in the upper right hand corner of the cards in that pic. With a little concentration I think that inconsistency could provide information.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom