New Season Of Black Mirror Is Out (1 Viewer)

Awesome, can't wait!
Episode 1 - Joan was Awful was good, but missing some of that dark black mirror twist.

Episode 2 - Loch Henry - quite a bit more fucked up. But kinda felt where it was going.

Episode 3 Beyond the sea. Fuckin brutal.

Episode 4 has been a hint weaker so far, but only about 1/3 in, so who knows where it goes.

Episode 1 - Joan was Awful was good, but missing some of that dark black mirror twist.

Episode 2 - Loch Henry - quite a bit more fucked up. But kinda felt where it was going.

Episode 3 Beyond the sea. Fuckin brutal.

Episode 4 has been a hint weaker so far, but only about 1/3 in, so who knows where it goes.

We've seen Loch Henry and Beyond The Sea

I felt like they were both insanely predictable, where old black mirrors would typically catch you off-guard

Definetly didn't enjoy them as much as Joan Is Awful

We've seen Loch Henry and Beyond The Sea

I felt like they were both insanely predictable, where old black mirrors would typically catch you off-guard

Definetly didn't enjoy them as much as Joan Is Awful
Loch Henry was fine. I agree.

Beyond the Sea, I called it about 10 min before the reveal, but enjoyed how twisted it was.

Demon 79 might be my favourite tho after sitting on each episode for a bit.

Loch Henry was fine. I agree.

Beyond the Sea, I called it about 10 min before the reveal, but enjoyed how twisted it was.

Demon 79 might be my favourite tho after sitting on each episode for a bit.

I feel like they should've had Aaron Pauls character believe his wife was cheating on him based on the nude drawings, and then he goes and murders his family based on that false assumption, and then kills Josh Hartnetts character on the space station after by telling him to download into his replica where he kills him while he's helpless

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom