New Project 43mm chips??? (1 Viewer)

How do they do the edge spots?
IMG_1388.PNG

Hey Josh - any teasers of when we can expect to see mockups of this set? Thanks!

Did anything ever come of these WSOP 50mm chips? Or the "Frisbee chips" as I once saw them referred to as.

Would love to get my hands on a few as they looked great in the main event last year.

Just posting here to watch the thread. Plus with group buys dying like flies, it would be nice to encourage this one and have it be successful.

Just posting here to watch the thread. Plus with group buys dying like flies, it would be nice to encourage this one and have it be successful.
Boner crushing post, dude....:LOL: :laugh:

I got all excited to see this revived and thought it may be an info post...but alas my hopes were dashed :unsure:
I still hope this comes down.

Must appease the masses. Free the WSOP China Clays!

angry-mob-pitchforks-.jpeg

I think the Sunfly group buys with 43mm chips have feed my appetite for these.

Maybe. Stay tuned. Similar to last year’s BWLK group but, after Sal/OWPS chips have shipped and put in play by a few members, I feel there will be an outcry for more/new sets. Stay tuned. I see some exciting new designs coming in 2018 (y) :thumbsup:

Following. I just blew my load on the OWPS GB but if this comes around early next year I'm very interested in some WSOP style CCs.

Maybe. Stay tuned. Similar to last year’s BWLK group but, after Sal/OWPS chips have shipped and put in play by a few members, I feel there will be an outcry for more/new sets. Stay tuned. I see some exciting new designs coming in 2018 (y) :thumbsup:
Since a good chunk of my work from 2017 went into digital nirvana, this could be an opportunity to ramp up again. :whistle: :whistling:

You will not be dissapointed!! Every one of my poker peeps comments about how much they love the 44mm CPCs every time we play with them.
Ditto. In fact we used to play T1000 just because it was comfortable to everyone, but now guys are wanting to play T10k for the sole purpose of having the big chips come out at T2k and above.

I would love some China Clay solids, 43mm would be a bonus.

I’m still interested. I kind of want to spin up a non denom limit set with a 39mm small value chip and a 43mm large value chip.

Would we be thinking 2018 WSOP? I know this thread came about after the 2017. Maybe not WSOP style exactly though I did snag a few screen grabs of the denoms earlier in the tournament for this purpose :rolleyes:. Perhaps a mix of the Aria high roller styles? 43mm white with red/blue edge spots?! Love that chip.

Aria high denom cash
02B44E6C-CBC4-4649-96BD-8B3609717DAD.jpeg

WSOP 2018 to follow.

This project was supposed to happen last year but the new GPI chips took up most of our time. Just to let you know I will start to get this going again.
I ended up buying 43mm CPCs, this would have saved me heaps if this would have happened 4 months ago. Lol

My secret wish list:

1) A set that includes nickels
2) A set that includes blanks and labels so that we can pick the chip colors we like best (mission critical!)
3) Chips that show a lot of surface area with smaller labels, like the THC (Pharoahs/Dunes are too slim, Milanos/Majestics look good, Rounders really pop in my display cabinets)

6) Similar texture to the latest dunes CCs, they feel great
7) Matching dealer buttons and bounty chips
8) I've never used oversized chips in a game so I cant comment on that, but I do really like the 46mm OWPS bounty chips I have. My guess is if higher tourney denoms were 46mm+ then that could be pretty cool. I think 43mm would be too small, not much of a diffs vs 39mm. I'm not sure if all chips were 46mm if that would work? Maybe 43mm in that case? I dont know.
9) A set with lots of pretty colors and edge spot PrOn. Not a fan of progression though because all my games use the 5c/25c/$1 chips! #lowdenomedgespotsmatter
10) Improved CC quality control, hopefully the manufacturer is getting better with each run.

I'm eagerly awaiting to see how this unfolds. What's on your wish list?

@Apache, I’m looking forward to seeing the new CCs! Thanks Josh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom