Boner crushing post, dude....Just posting here to watch the thread. Plus with group buys dying like flies, it would be nice to encourage this one and have it be successful.
Maybe. Stay tuned. Similar to last year’s BWLK group but, after Sal/OWPS chips have shipped and put in play by a few members, I feel there will be an outcry for more/new sets. Stay tuned. I see some exciting new designs coming in 2018 (y) :thumbsup:I think the Sunfly group buys with 43mm chips have feed my appetite for these.
Since a good chunk of my work from 2017 went into digital nirvana, this could be an opportunity to ramp up again.Maybe. Stay tuned. Similar to last year’s BWLK group but, after Sal/OWPS chips have shipped and put in play by a few members, I feel there will be an outcry for more/new sets. Stay tuned. I see some exciting new designs coming in 2018 (y) :thumbsup:
Ditto. In fact we used to play T1000 just because it was comfortable to everyone, but now guys are wanting to play T10k for the sole purpose of having the big chips come out at T2k and above.You will not be dissapointed!! Every one of my poker peeps comments about how much they love the 44mm CPCs every time we play with them.
@Apache, I’m looking forward to seeing the new CCs! Thanks Josh.My secret wish list:
1) A set that includes nickels
2) A set that includes blanks and labels so that we can pick the chip colors we like best (mission critical!)
3) Chips that show a lot of surface area with smaller labels, like the THC (Pharoahs/Dunes are too slim, Milanos/Majestics look good, Rounders really pop in my display cabinets)
6) Similar texture to the latest dunes CCs, they feel great
7) Matching dealer buttons and bounty chips
8) I've never used oversized chips in a game so I cant comment on that, but I do really like the 46mm OWPS bounty chips I have. My guess is if higher tourney denoms were 46mm+ then that could be pretty cool. I think 43mm would be too small, not much of a diffs vs 39mm. I'm not sure if all chips were 46mm if that would work? Maybe 43mm in that case? I dont know.
9) A set with lots of pretty colors and edge spot PrOn. Not a fan of progression though because all my games use the 5c/25c/$1 chips! #lowdenomedgespotsmatter
10) Improved CC quality control, hopefully the manufacturer is getting better with each run.
I'm eagerly awaiting to see how this unfolds. What's on your wish list?