New Poker Chip Design Tool!! (2 Viewers)

98b23ce743268189997707346dfe514dc3568ea87cf80352ab94f6046ed802aa.jpg

Can I give this 15 more likes???

So much for "free time."

so many options now. the interface is about a trizillion times better as well. easy upload, excellent image clarity, sooooo many spots.

It's looking great David!!! Awesome to be able to see the combo spots!

One minor comment if I may: Is it all at possible to allow the use of up/down arrow for the spots menu? Sometimes we have the color combo in mind and just want to sort of scroll down with the arrows for a quick look at how the colors would look in other spot combos... Not a big deal, just wanted to throw it out there...

Regardless, a DAY to CELEBRATE!!! :)

Don't forget some of those spots are Level 262 :)

Ahhh but level 262 is still POSSIBLE. I've had a doozy in mind that I was meaning to ask about soon - now I can actually mock it up. :)

One thing I've noticed to nitpick - on some of the higher spot combos, the "stack" looks way lopsided (but right-click to save image is so much win!)

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 495
One minor comment if I may: Is it all at possible to allow the use of up/down arrow for the spots menu? Sometimes we have the color combo in mind and just want to sort of scroll down with the arrows for a quick look at how the colors would look in other spot combos... Not a big deal, just wanted to throw it out there...

I was thinking the same thing. Being able to use the up and down arrows to look through the spots quickly on a chip would be nice as I don't know what any of the spots look like without actually click on each one in the drop down.

Either way the tool is looking awesome. Already got a couple chips mocked up for Gangster Squad 2.0

OMG!! I'm in heaven!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Attachments

• CPC-Chips-Obverse.PNG
    CPC-Chips-Obverse.PNG
    253.7 KB · Views: 545
  • CPC-Chips-reverse.PNG
    CPC-Chips-reverse.PNG
    262 KB · Views: 600
Thanks David! A MUCH needed tool. Time to start some serious mocking guys!

Very very nice. Some of those spot have to go up a level just to cover the labor of typing the entire designation out on the invoice...

This is frreakin' awesome. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart (and eventually, wallet).

Thank god I don't have a boss to fire me for spending too much time 'working' on mock-ups.

One option that I've always thought would be useful is a way to insert a chip from another denom into a stack to see how easy it is to spot dirty stacks. Is that something that others would like to see?

Ahhh but level 262 is still POSSIBLE. I've had a doozy in mind that I was meaning to ask about soon - now I can actually mock it up. :)

One thing I've noticed to nitpick - on some of the higher spot combos, the "stack" looks way lopsided (but right-click to save image is so much win!)

The stack positions are random. On another day when you open the tool they will vary.

L
One option that I've always thought would be useful is a way to insert a chip from another denom into a stack to see how easy it is to spot dirty stacks. Is that something that others would like to see?

That'd be helpful (although could be done through photoshop).

I was thinking the same thing. Being able to use the up and down arrows to look through the spots quickly on a chip would be nice as I don't know what any of the spots look like without actually click on each one in the drop down.

Either way the tool is looking awesome. Already got a couple chips mocked up for Gangster Squad 2.0

Not something you can really program.
Lets say you start with a 4 color pattern, and then arrow down and hit 114. Only one spot color now, so when you continue going down your color spot data is lost.

Well done guys! Love the easy workflow. I never managed to upload my logos in the old tool.
Thank you for this great tool!

Not something you can really program.
Lets say you start with a 4 color pattern, and then arrow down and hit 114. Only one spot color now, so when you continue going down your color spot data is retained but not displayed unless relevant.

Definitely programmable. ^FYP.

The chip factory (CT and ASM versions) used white as the default spot color for all four spots, unless changed by the user during the session. For a two-color spot config, it would only display those two choices, but retain the other chosen spot colors for when a three- or four-spot config was selected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom