New Poker Chip Design Tool!! (2 Viewers)

Bastards. Don't they know I have very important chip design to do while I'm at work...On a serious note. This sucks. Hope this can be remedied without serious harm to anyone's assets/info.
Shit! I just bought another donut, and working on chip experiments! Don't hackers have any consideration?!

I just saw that my Athenian Owls (final saved version, as ordered) were without their inlays. Tried to re-introduce the inlays, to no avail.
Spartan hacking?:rolleyes:

I just saw that my Athenian Owls (final saved version, as ordered) were without their inlays. Tried to re-introduce the inlays, to no avail.
Spartan hacking?:rolleyes:
Uploaded images that remain unaccessed for 2 years are automatically deleted. With people uploading multiple copies of the same thing (sometimes, for example 20 times, 10 images, 6mb each from an iphone10+) 500Gb of server space doesn't last forever.

Understood, but does this also impede re-uploading?
No, doesn't make any difference. Software just renames new files anyway.
Problem is you can't have a 'duplicate exists' function as hundreds use the same filenames.

Hi,

Is anyone else having issues signing up for the Poker Chip Design Tool?

I get the following error when trying to sign up. The left is what I see initially, then after I click Sign Up, it shows 3 additional form fields. I've tried using Edge/Chrome/Firefox on my desktop, as well as Safari on my phone.

CPC.jpg

Appreciate any help, thanks!

Hi,

Is anyone else having issues signing up for the Poker Chip Design Tool?

I get the following error when trying to sign up. The left is what I see initially, then after I click Sign Up, it shows 3 additional form fields. I've tried using Edge/Chrome/Firefox on my desktop, as well as Safari on my phone.

View attachment 844984

Appreciate any help, thanks!
I have never logged in to use the tool... it should just work.

I think logging in is so you can share sets or save them if you clear your cookies. Not 100% on that but I recommend not using a password that you use on any other sites due to not having SSL.

2022-01-12_04-27-20.png

Been playing around with the tools and colors... it's awesome!

Does anyone have experience with weighted and unweighted chips in the same set? I'm drawing up a set, but like the colors as a base in both types. I'm wondering if it really bothers anyone that the chips are in the 8-9%% range of difference in weight? The OCD part of me wants them to be the same, but it probably could work.

Attachments

• set.png
    set.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 54

Does anyone have experience with weighted and unweighted chips in the same set? I'm drawing up a set, but like the colors as a base in both types. I'm wondering if it really bothers anyone that the chips are in the 8-9%% range of difference in weight? The OCD part of me wants them to be the same, but it probably could work.

A few people have experiences with it. See https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/upcoming-molds.34416/page-91#post-1944675 .

I have mixed weighted and non-weighted in a couple sets and have never noticed. Neither have any of my players, but the majority of them aren't observant at that level.

If you want to notice the difference, you will, but my guess is in the course of a game, you'll have no idea.

No way anybody can notice, even the most severely analy retented. :)
I have mixed weighed and un-weighed CPCs and it's a NON issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom