New player tribute design in the works. Need some help with a name. Please :) (4 Viewers)

Moneymaker ?!?
chris-moneymaker_238062.jpeg

Well lot's of interest for sure and great replies everyone!!!!! I am going to have another 5 more players done up.... Let's see who we should get done... I am open to suggestions.. Here are a few I was thinking of....

Phil Ivey
Scotty Nguyen
Any females???

Well lot's of interest for sure and great replies everyone!!!!! I am going to have another 5 more players done up.... Let's see who we should get done... I am open to suggestions.. Here are a few I was thinking of....

Phil Ivey
Scotty Nguyen
Any females???
I wouldn’t do a woman just for the sake of inclusion. But the ones who come to mind are Maria Ho, Jennifer Harman and Jennifer Tilley.

I bet Jennifer Tilly would make for a great caricature. :p :eek:
+1 for Tilly. She still shows up on some of these newer high stakes poker episodes on PokerGO and she's always entertaining!

And there's always Garrett Addelstein and Robbi Jade Lew for the memes...

Gorgeous. I expect a discounted sample set for being the brilliant mind who came up with the name (which no one else would have thought of in a million years, of course).

Kidding, brother, art style is so awesome.

Gorgeous. I expect a discounted sample set for being the brilliant mind who came up with the name (which no one else would have thought of in a million years, of course).

Kidding, brother, art style is so awesome.
hahahah yep for sure!!!!! 30% royalties as well for all sales right?? hehehehe Ya thanks for the name.... I want to get a bunch and plan to have lot's for sample sets... Excited to see this all come together.. I am building my table as well and I think I may theme it out to this set..... We shall see....

Well... First round of design work.... Still early in draft mode with these.. I wanted to get them out there to see what everyone thinks. Like? Are we going in a positive direction? Feedback is welcome :) Colours are still up in the air as well... I want to go bright bright colours I tihnk.....

View attachment 1025344View attachment 1025345View attachment 1025346
You've seen my earlier comments, so you know I LOVE this concept. But I have to say, I think the Rousso art needs a little work. Honestly, it looks more like a man with long hair. She's definitely more attractive than she's shown in that drawing. I don't really know her that well, and I know caricatures are supposed to be exaggerations. But after reviewing a few pics on Google, I think I would have the chin and nose tweaked. Her's are nowhere near that bad. Just my 2 cents.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom