New Member, Long Time Lurker. 30k Paulson Chips (1 Viewer)

WOW... great sets
Usually new members are cautioned to watch their wallet, but it looks like you've already gone down the rabbit hole
and came out the other side

Welcome

I'm going to need a full list of everything in that picture, broken down by quantity and condition. I think I see a whole bunch of Jokers Wild chips, and I'm not going to be able to sleep until I know for sure. What a collection!
The orange ones are all jokers wild quarters except for a few racks of el dorado quarters

Brother, you are either not married or have the coolest wife on the planet!

I am so using this picture the next time my wife complains about me buying chips. :)

Last edited:
LOVE the organization by color and in a spectrum. I have to try that, so cool.

Paulson arrow

1608246483905.png

As far as posts (1) to reaction score (127) ratio, is that a record?
I would hate to see his inbox for the next week of members "hey I am just looking for a rack or two of x, do you think there is anyway you could split them off your collection? I have cash right now" lol Total post count 9, total PMs from different members (going to guess here) 54!

It's kind of ironic how people push everyone to post what they have... many times we wonder why the Veteran members do not post pics of their collections... well if you hang around long enough you will know why! Every few days the PMs of "hey that really rare set you posted that took you a years to build.... I only need the hardest to find denoms to finish my set, do you want to sell those for market value to me? I have cash... I mean I realize this leaves you not playable but with the money you could always buy more and it would really help me out!" Happens all the time and I don't even own nice chips! Lmao

Even better are the "hey I heard you might have xxx... want to sell them?" Not claiming I am innocent of this but over time I guess you just learn what is safe to post and what isn't. Or post them all and not even respond to those PMs.

Epic first post @Blinders ... but I feel for you on answering the PMs man!! Going to need a bigger table with more legs soon! Haha

Fellow Chipper Ben

Last edited:
I would hate to see his inbox for the next week of members "hey I am just looking for a rack or two of x, do you think there is anyway you could split them off your collection? I have cash right now" lol

Total post count 9, total PMs from different members (going to guess here) 54!

It's kind of ironic how people push everyone to post what they have... many times we wonder why the Veteran members do not post pics of their collections... well if you hang around long enough you will know why!

Every few days the PMs of "hey that really rare set you posted that took you a years to build.... I only need the hardest to find denoms to finish my set, do you want to sell those for market value to me? I have cash... I mean I realize this leaves you not playable but with the money you could always buy more and it would really help me out!" Happens all the time and I don't even own nice chips! Lmao

Even better are the "hey I heard you might have xxx... want to sell them?"

Not claiming I am innocent of this but over time I guess you just learn what is safe to post and what isn't. Or post them all and not even respond to those PMs.

Epic first post @Blinders ... but I feel for you on answering the PMs man!! Going to need a bigger table with more legs soon! Haha

Fellow Chipper Ben
I just want to look at pictures of chips. My name is Jonathan, and I have a problem...

I think the OP could single-handedly crash the chip market values if he put them all out on eBay at once. It would be a reverse "Hunt brothers" scenario.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom