New Member, Long Time Lurker. 30k Paulson Chips (1 Viewer)

awesome, welcome! What’s the story behind your collection? Lots of great stuff there :tup:
I grabbed a set of Pharaohs for our home game back when they were originally available (under a buck a chip), and after they took off in price I got the bug. Most of it was obtained over the years from Jim's sales, eBay, and harvesting runs to Vegas. I am currently working on building racks of $5 limited edition Vegas chips, to go with my harvested Vegas 1s.

Truly amazing entrance. Truly amazing!
Hello and welcome!

Hell of an entrance!!!! Gorgeous picture!!!! Welcome!

And you wonder who the unseen chippers are that get in early on the ChipRoom sales. Here is at least one of them!
Welcome to the group!

Man!! That’s the way to make an entrance!!
WOW!:ts::js::qs::ks::as:!!!
1607641216498.gif

Starting off with a very nice post to reaction ratio - welcome! Awesome collection!

Well... that is about the coolest goal I have ever heard!! Seriously hats off sir!! I look forward to seeing that goal met! @Godzilla28 is this not the greatest goal ever??? Haha (fellow hot stamp lover)

I have a goal of a hot stamped rack of each Paulson chip color. Got a ways to go still.

I can help with the 89 racks of Paulson colors. Now just sell me the rest of the 31100 chips from your collection. ;) Welcome and great post.

Welcome! Lovely picture and very impressive. I'll apologize in advance for all the PMs you'll recieve for people wanting to buy your chips (unless you plan on selling in which case, carry on)
That's an impressive collection! How long have you been building this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom