New Member Here, Ex-ChipTalk Member From Long, Long Ago

kalimba

Waiting List
Reaction score
Just a note to say a quick hello to everyone. I was active at the old ChipTalk site, and found this site when I recently went looking for it. It has been a long, long time since I last visited CT, so I wasn't really surprised to see that it was gone.

I'm not really a poker player, but more of a chip collector, so I'll be looking to purchase chips to add to my collection, as well as looking to sell chips that might no longer interest me. See ya around!

Windwalker

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a note to say a quick hello to everyone. I was active at the old ChipTalk site, and found this site when I recently went looking for it. It has been a long, long time since I last visited CT, so I wasn't really surprised to see that it was gone.

I'm not really a poker player, but more of a chip collector, so I'll be looking to purchase chips to add to my collection, as well as looking to sell chips that might no longer interest me. See ya around!

Welcome! Do you play the Kalimba? Love the instrument, so dainty and beautiful.

charitycase

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome, I'll be sending you a PM.
Welcome to the forum.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i60lnivuftn51.jpg

Top Bottom