New Member hailing from Vancouver, Canada (1 Viewer)

CherryPez

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm CherryPez, joining you all from Vancouver, BC. Very excited to be sharing this newfound hobby with all of you. My late father was a game enthusiast and chip collector, and I suppose it's now my turn to carry the torch.

If it piqued your curiousity, my slightly whimsical username takes its inspiration from one of my favorite movies, "Stand by Me". In one light-hearted moment in the film, the boys are circled around a campfire discussing important topics like "What is Goofy, anyway? A dog?" and "If you were stranded on a desert island and could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?" One of the boys declares emphatically, "That's easy. Pez. Cherry-flavoured Pez." Coincidentally, it was also one of my Dad's all-time favourite movies, and so here we are...

I'm excited to be a part of this community, and looking forward to engaging in some great discussions and learning much from you all.

Best,
CherryPez

Amazing, so great to see all these folks from my neck of the woods! Excited to hear from others around the world as well—just from the few hours of reading, I can tell it’s a really awesome community you all have here.

Out of curiosity, and I’m sure it’s elsewhere on the forum, but I see some of you have different poker hands, where mine says “New Member” and even a few have an additional “Supporting Member” badge below your usernames, anyone able to explain the significance of these labels?

Extract from FAQ :

These are user titles that are based on your post count. Below is the User Title ladder.
  • 0 - New Member
  • 5 - Waiting List
  • 10 - Sitting Out
  • 50 - High Hand
  • 100 - Pair
  • 250 - 2 Pair
  • 500 - 3 of a Kind
  • 750 - Straight
  • 1000 - Flush
  • 2500 - Full House
  • 5000 - 4 of a Kind
  • 7500 - Straight Flush
  • 10,000 - Royal Flush

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom