New Member from Indiana (1 Viewer)

Windows_96

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a new member hailing from Central Indiana. I am pretty new to poker in general (been playing off/on for about 2 years). Played two times in Vegas at NL tables and flopped quads on both trips! Better to be lucky than good I guess. I mostly just play low stakes home games with friends/family.

I am going to be running my first home games soon (10NL and/or 50NL) using the following:
Table: Barrington 10 player table stock
Chips: Milano 10g
Cards: Bicycle Hesslers Blue/Red

I bought my chips before finding the forum and bought way to many 25c chips and not enough $1. Also bought a ton of 50c chips that I will probably never use.

Cheers!

-Windows 96

Welcome!
Sounds like you figured out your break down, what are the stakes?

You might want to check out our New Members start here thread, link in my signature.

If you need a player or two I likely can help =)

and don't forget to update this post

Welcome!
Sounds like you figured out your break down, what are the stakes?

You might want to check out our New Members start here thread, link in my signature.

If you need a player or two I likely can help =)

and don't forget to update this post
Thanks for the links! I checked some threads of stakes and chip stacks which is when I realized that I really don't need 400 x 0.25 and that I probably will never use my 200 x 0.50 chips haha.

I plan on mainly doing 0.25/0.50 but also want to be able to run 0.05/0.10 for newbie friends who don't want to worry about risking much cash.

I would like some denominated nickels but Milano doesnt offer that. I did see some threads that a guy named Gears (and I found his website) might be able to hook me up with some custom 5c Milano labels. Then the question is, which Milano blank color should I use for nickels? I was thinking yellow, do you have any opinion on 5c chip standard colors?

Welcome! You've picked up a fantastic game and found the right place to dive deep!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom