New Member from United States (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I am fairly new here. I have a tiki king set but I am looking to buy some Super Poker World chips here soon. I am wondering if anyone has bought any blue Mario chips and blue Diddy Kong chips. If so, do they look good or are the red chips much better? Diddy Kong has a yellow chip and I was wondering if it gets dirty easy. I would be using the chips for cash and tournament games. Also, does anyone have a purple warrior chip and a bowser chip? If so, does it cause a dirty stack? Does the green or blue Yoshi chip look better? I realize people will have different opinions, I will be happy to hear all feedback. Thank you and I hope all of you have a great day!

Welcome! A 1000 set of super poker world chips just sold on the marketplace for $1200. My understanding is that the vender no longer makes them. You’ll have to find someone selling theirs.

Welcome! A 1000 set of super poker world chips just sold on the marketplace for $1200. My understanding is that the vender no longer makes them. You’ll have to find someone selling theirs.
This a usually a group buy. Custom graphics, produced by br pro. I don't know who owns the art work but they get a piece, so you will pay slightly over the custom cost at br pro poker. There is a knock off out there on eBay. Someone had them produced by a Chinese manufacturer so be careful so you don't pay br pro prices for the China ceramics.

Last edited:
Welcome!
I would be using the chips for cash and tournament games.
You should consider using two different sets.

This a usually a group buy. Custom graphics, produced by br pro. I don't know who owns the art work but they get a piece, so you will pay slightly over the custom cost at br pro poker. There is a knock off out there on eBay. Someone had them produced by a Chinese manufacturer so be careful so you don't pay br pro prices for the China ceramics.
@rjdev7 owns the artwork, both he and @BR Pro Poker are members; I find it distasteful to recommend 'knock offs' which ultimately under minds our members.

I doubt China ceramics would last very long if they are the primary set being used, so caveat emptor.

Welcome!

You should consider using two different sets.

@rjdev7 owns the artwork, both he and @BR Pro Poker are members; I find it distasteful to recommend 'knock offs' which ultimately under minds our members.

I doubt China ceramics would last very long if they are the primary set being used, so caveat emptor.
I was reading what happen a couple months ago I think is when it happen. I saw the other person was selling on eBay. I wasn’t planning on buying from the eBay person. I was going to go through Rjdev7 and BrProPoker. I bought my tiki kings through BrProPoker and was very satisfied with the order and communication with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom