New Member from Georgia (1 Viewer)

OldManWhiskey

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello all from Alpharetta/Milton area of Georgia. I've been browsing the site for couple of months and have already spent quite a bit of money - thanks to all the recommendations seen here. I started by looking for some off-the-shelf poker chips and after seeing a recommendation from @MrBoosh, bought Turbo Ceramic Chips from The Poker Store. Then bought Apache 3800 to store the chips. However, the biggest splurge was on the chairs from Pharoah after seeing "The Dugout" from @TomC727.

I'm sure I'll be upgrading my chips in near future.

You can say I'm hooked!

Hey dude! Im in Athens, throwing a little charity tournament next Sunday, let me know if you're interested.
image-2.png

Hello all from Alpharetta/Milton area of Georgia. I've been browsing the site for couple of months and have already spent quite a bit of money - thanks to all the recommendations seen here. I started by looking for some off-the-shelf poker chips and after seeing a recommendation from @MrBoosh, bought Turbo Ceramic Chips from The Poker Store. Then bought Apache 3800 to store the chips. However, the biggest splurge was on the chairs from Pharoah after seeing "The Dugout" from @TomC727.

I'm sure I'll be upgrading my chips in near future.

You can say I'm hooked!
Welcome to the forum!!! I hope you like the chips. They should make a great first set!!! Did you pick up.a tournament or cash set? And nice choice for a case as well. The 3800's are on sale right now I believe. I'm waiting for the 4800's to go back on sale so I can pick up my next case for an Aria card mold tournament set I just picked up.

I picked the cash set - really like them. I had also picked up a few chip racks for the same store for these chips.

Waiting for the next group buy - probably will go for Bellagio set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom