NEW Matsui racks -- GROUP BUY, -- POSTPONED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Roxanna telling me that if I ordered racks and waited until Matsui got their shipment for G2E 2020 later in the year, the shipping would be substantially less. She said she could included them in that shipment. The problem is they would be in Las Vegas so someone there would have to pick them up and do the reshipping to make it worth it.

Last edited:
I remember Roxanna telling me that if I ordered racks and waited until Matsui got their shipment for the G2E 2020 later in the year, the shipping would be substantially less. She said she could included them in that shipment. The problem is they would be in Las Vegas so someone there would have to pick them up and do the reshipping to make it worth it.

She did mention that event (in October) and that she could do something then. It appears that the group buyers pAid about $9 per rack delivered to their house. I guess it’s not horrible to pay an extra $40 for 10 racks.

She did mention that event (in October) and that she could do something then. It appears that the group buyers pAid about $9 per rack delivered to their house. I guess it’s not horrible to pay an extra $40 for 10 racks.

I think I might do that. Hey, by that time, maybe my custom chips will be ready.

I wrote to Matsui (Roxana) this morning to see if we could get the group buy going soon, and here is what she said:

"In all honesty shipping is still high. From what my shipping guy at the factory said is that, Airlines, Courier services are charging more due to flight cancellations etc. I think until things start going back to normal which not sure when that will be, cost will change. "

So...not yet.

I wrote to Matsui (Roxana) this morning to see if we could get the group buy going soon, and here is what she said:

"In all honesty shipping is still high. From what my shipping guy at the factory said is that, Airlines, Courier services are charging more due to flight cancellations etc. I think until things start going back to normal which not sure when that will be, cost will change. "

So...not yet.

I know Japan Post is suspending all mail to the U.S. right now. You can still ship via DHL and FedEx Global Priority but that is crazy expensive.

I've been speaking with Roxana as well to see what I can arrange for the Canadians rather than reshipping from the USA. I'm trying to see if I can get my own shippers to arrange the shipping. My logistics carriers can find some good rates sometimes.

I've been speaking with Roxana as well to see what I can arrange for the Canadians rather than reshipping from the USA. I'm trying to see if I can get my own shippers to arrange the shipping. My logistics carriers can find some good rates sometimes.

That would be fantastic! Thanks!

If we can get someone on the East Coast to arrange part of this group buy, we could split it in 3, probably all meet the 400 rack minimum.

Keep me updated @T_Chan. Thanks!

This group buy is probably off. Two of the three biggest orders have ordered directly from Matsui, and have offered up racks for sale. Grab them while you can. I might do a Matsui rack buy in the future, but it may be a long time.

Here is an offering of racks from @T_Chan
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/matsui-racks.57182/

Go get 'em!

Bummer but I think everyone understands given everything that's gone down. No money's gone out so no harm, no foul.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom