New here from Tulsa, OK (1 Viewer)

Lester86

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey guys! Possibly looking for a nice starter set of chips to upgrade my old crappy ones. The amount of choices is overwhelming! Any advice?

Welcome ! Get samples and don’t rush to buy ;)

Thanks ! How does one get samples? Do people normally give them out?
Depending on what you want to try you can buy some singles or shuffle stack here in the classified section or order some samples from CPC.

Depending on what you want to try you can buy some singles or shuffle stack here in the classified section or order some samples from CPC.
Thanks for your help. Sorry for all the noob questions but are ceramic chips generally considered the best or is there samples that contain multiple kinds of chips?

Welcome! A lot of vendors like CPC and BR Poker will let you order sample sets. Definitely the way to go. Also check the classifieds here.

Hello and welcome!

There are free high end samples available just by signing up. You just have to send to the next person on the list.
Can you clarify a little more what you mean by signing up for which site and what you mean my next person on the list?

Can you clarify a little more what you mean by signing up for which site and what you mean my next person on the list?

Go to the Poker Chip General section and look near the tip for a sticky thread that starts with FREE Paulson...and read the OP. Then post your interest if you are indeed interested.

You are responsible for mailing the sample set package to the next person that signs up for it after you.

Go to the Poker Chip General section and look near the tip for a sticky thread that starts with FREE Paulson...and read the OP. Then post your interest if you are indeed interested.

You are responsible for mailing the sample set package to the next person that signs up for it after you.
Ok thanks again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom