Hello from Arizona (2 Viewers)

Rr15

Reaction score
Hey guys new here from AZ. Just came across this group looking for custom chips through a couple sites. Looking forward to meeting some more chip/ poker enthusiasts

Where have you been looking for customs?
I’ve been on discount poker shop, eBay, alibaba and thanks to some recommendations found here I found mandy and kaile as well. Those seem to be the best as my local fb marketplace Craigslist and OfferUp are all pretty bad.

I highly recommend staying away from eBay. It seems to be a shark tank full of delusional bulls.

I recommend you use the search feature and use the word Tina. That is an entire world full of possibilities.

I also recommend checking out this thread before moving forward with any spending.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-members-start-here.85303/

There are some really opinionated folks on here. Most of them will provide good information that can help in your search. If you get a response that seems like it might be coming from a Honey Badger, it's okay. It might actually be a Honey Badger.

Honey Badger GIF by Nature on PBS

I highly recommend staying away from eBay. It seems to be a shark tank full of delusional bulls.

I recommend you use the search feature and use the word Tina. That is an entire world full of possibilities.

I also recommend checking out this thread before moving forward with any spending.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-members-start-here.85303/

There are some really opinionated folks on here. Most of them will provide good information that can help in your search. If you get a response that seems like it might be coming from a Honey Badger, it's okay. It might actually be a Honey Badger.

Honey Badger GIF by Nature on PBS
I’ll definitely take a look at using the search bar. Luckily I should be fine on not getting hooked on chips right now, however the more collections I see on here the harder it makes it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom