New guy (1 Viewer)

Single table cash game, 1-3 blinds. My wish list has about 2300 total chips, looking to spend about $1500
For a single table cash game, 600-800 chips will suffice. 1000 would be way more than you need, but I wouldn’t blame you. No harm in getting more, it just limits your options, based on your budget.

You can get fully custom, high quality ceramics from @BR Pro Poker for about $1/chip. Custom clays from Classic Poker Chips (CPC) will be $2-4/chip, depending on colors, edgespots, etc.

Welcome! 2300 seems like too many chips, wait, I can't believe i must said that! Seriously, single table 1000 chips should be more than you need. They will buy you a nicer set than spreading your money out on 1300 chips you probably won't use.

Greetings fellow Georgian
68AB3E75-E5DA-45B0-9A4A-08818366B1A2.gif

Hi and welcome !

Single table cash game, 1-3 blinds. My wish list has about 2300 total chips, looking to spend about $1500

2300 would be overkill. I'd rather optimize the chip count and then have a higher budget per chip.
Example of workable breakdown for your stakes :
1 x 200
5 x 300
20 or 25 x 200
100 x 80
500 x 20

Which makes 800 chips.
With your budget, you can for instance have a CPC cash set with basic mold (like A mold or horse head), solids and level 1 spots and simple hotstamp (your logo or initials on one side and the denom on the other side).

That's how I would do it.

Last edited:
you can for instance have a CPC cash set with basic mold (like A mold or HorseShoe), solids and level 1 spots and simple hotstmap (your logo or initials on one side and the denom on the other side).
You are perfectly right my friend !
just some typing mistakes not “HorseShoe mold” but Horsehead and not “Hotstmap” but Hotstamp :LOL: :laugh: ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom