New guy directed here from reddit (3 Viewers)

Howdy! What chips are you looking for? Make sure to search for past sales of the chips to get an idea of the going rate or ask here publicly and people will help guide you to a better price than you might get from a private message

Apparently my chips are cheap China knock-offs of Paulsons. They are called Wallsons. I got them years ago from pokerchiplounge.com. I'm looking for more of the $25, $100, and $500 denominations.

Welcome. Good luck with your hunt. I passed on some Paulsons that looked like those years ago when they were still affordable and readily available. I regret it. It's one of my favorite looking chips.

Apparently my chips are cheap China knock-offs of Paulsons. They are called Wallsons. I got them years ago from pokerchiplounge.com. I'm looking for more of the $25, $100, and $500 denominations.
View attachment 309278

Didn't even know these existed. Welcome! Your wallet will be very sad you joined here after you decide to upgrade to the Paulson version ;)

Search “Paulson Classics”

The standard pricing on those right now seem to be around $2.5/chip.

Welcome. I’ll let the pros on the forum chime in, but if you can’t find add-ons for your Wallsons set, you may want to consider China Clays that have the same edge spots - I believe they’re called “Spirit” mold China clays.

I have a sample set of Pyramid China clays on this mold, and can snap a pic of them if you’d like for comparison.

I've also been told that the Wallsons are similar to ProGen80's. Some places seem to offer ProGen80's with a custom label. I've considered going that route, but I would definitely prefer to find some old Wallsons with the matching labels.

Welcome to the forum. I think Wallsons were made by palm imports, and I believe @ABC Gifts and Awards acquired the assets of palm. You may want to check with them to see if they have any of those chips. Additionally, there were tons of knockoffs with the same color schemes. Good luck!

I have these for sale in the Classifieds, just sayin'...

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Very nice!... and very expensive-looking. If I look for these Wallsons for several months and don't find anything, I may consider other options. If so, I know where to find you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom