New from Idaho (1 Viewer)

Welshman

Pair
Reaction score
Hi. New member from Idaho. Found this place after seeing some You Tube videos my Christopher M after upgrading from Dice Chips to Metal slugged chips. Ya I should have watched before I purchased.
The guys I play with were happy just to have chips with denominations! They thought they were a great upgrade. Played with Dice chips for years.
Need to work on upgrading my tables before I upgrade to better chips.
Lots of good information and nice chip sets on here.

@Josh Kifer

1642817624656.gif

Hi. New member from Idaho. Found this place after seeing some You Tube videos my Christopher M after upgrading from Dice Chips to Metal slugged chips. Ya I should have watched before I purchased.
The guys I play with were happy just to have chips with denominations! They thought they were a great upgrade. Played with Dice chips for years.
Need to work on upgrading my tables before I upgrade to better chips.
Lots of good information and nice chip sets on here.
Welcome! Native Idahoian here. If you need anything, always feel welcome to reach out to me. I've been here for a bit...

Working here (Not only for the season) … it is amazingly gorgeous!!!
Having been in state for over 25 years, I have spent much too little time up north. I would like to do that bike ride through the train tracks thing that PBS was always advertising on Outdoor Idaho for ages. It probably doesn't exist anymore and I've now revealed that I too am an old man.

Hello there! Hilarious to see even more locals pop up here based on the years of solitude Kifer speaks of :LOL: :laugh:

I've only ever been as far north as Lewiston. Never made it all the way up to CDA, which feels like a huge mistake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom